Twilight

Guest LuvAden

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy that Aden didn't do anything with Melody.

Love that Melody went after him. Maybe this could be the start of a friendship between the two.

Poor Belle and Geoff. Damn Nicole. Lets hope both Belle and Geoff give Aden and Melody a chance to explain. I have a feeling they won't though.

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but I love that this story is Geoff/Melody. So much more interesting. And it makes me care about Geoff for a change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soooooo sorry for the long gap! And I know this chapter isn't great but I'll make more of an effort soon.

Melody is almost breathless as she continues to follow Aden until he stops and turns around sharply yelling at her.

“Go away!”

“Are you alright?” Melody asks, her face full of concern. Aden looks really upset.

“Shouldn’t you be back there asking your mother that? I mean, she just announced she’s been….” Aden’s eyes are glistening. He keeps thinking about his father and the shocked look on Mrs Jones’ face, Larry obviously told her…Aden feels as if everything is spinning around him.

Melody doesn’t know why but she can’t bring herself to think about what she heard her mother say. She just continues to watch Aden. Why is he so upset?

“Something happened to you.” Melody suddenly says quietly. The look on Aden’s face confirms it even though he shakes his head.

“Go away you looney!” Aden snaps and starts walking again.

“Someone hurt you.” Melody persists.

“Don’t be stupid.”

“I can see it on your face. In your eyes. Someone hurt you.” Melody speaks softly and looks at Aden gently. “You can talk to me Aden, I know what it feels like.”

At this Aden stops and turns around angrily.

“You don’t know anything!” he hisses. “Axel touched you up – ooh big deal!” he snaps harshly.

“Don’t!” Melody warns. “Don’t belittle what I’ve been through. What Axel did…”

“What Axel did is nothing compared to what I…” he catches himself and pauses, “…why don’t you ask your mum where what Axel did to you lies on the scale of violations? By the way, nice show of concern on your part for your mother. Your Christian compassion is shining through right now.”

“Don’t try and change the subject.” Says Melody.

“You’re the one using me to change the subject.” Aden looks her in the eye.

“You’re upset, I wanted to…”

“You can’t face what you heard so you’re using me to avoid it. Be honest.” Aden looks her in the eye.

“Maybe that’s part of it.” Melody admits. “But I’m not the only one trying to escape something. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want.”

Aden sighs heavily.

“If Aden has laid one finger on Melody…” Geoff huffs and tries to go for the door but Irene cuts him off.

“Aden wouldn’t touch Melody.” Belle says.

“Really? Like he didn’t touch Tam?” Geoff snaps.

“That is not fair, Aden was…”

“Go on defend him, as usual.” Geoff shakes his head dismissively at her.

“Calm down! Both of you!” Irene says.

“No, he is always sanctimoniously looking down on Aden…” Belle argues.

“And you are always blindly defending him.” Geoff counters.

Irene rolls her eyes as she looks from one to the other and listens to them bickering. Eventually she holds up her hands.

“Hey! Hey! That is enough.” She tells them.

“But he…”

“Belle is…”

“Shush!” Irene says. “Good grief, is that why you two have been glaring daggers at each other?”

Belle and Geoff begin to chatter simultaneously again.

“Geoff said Aden…”

“Aden is a jerk, Belle keeps…”

“Stop it!” Irene sighs and covers her ears.

I LOVED that chapter! I kind of always wondered about that conversation between Aden and Melody and him comparing it, i'm so glad you did it!

It really was great!

hope it doesn't take you too long to update again, i've missed this! But if you've got other stuff on, don't worry, lol.

Anyway, overall just please update soon! :D

Archived