Twilight

Guest LuvAden

That was a great chapter.

Loved the beginning with Aden and Larry and Mel and Christine. That was sweet.

That last scene cracked me up non-stop! :lol: Poor Geoff, but what I would do to see that!

I'm glad that Aden's going to try to be a better person, but I hope he still keeps a bit of his badboy self. Some of the stuff that you wrote for him were just classic! :D

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved this chapter. I'm glad Melody and Christine have talked and worked everything out. Geoff and Melody's talk was good to. I loved Geoff working himself up because he thought she was going to dump him. I liked the moment where she stated that Edward was her father.

Aden was good on this chapter too. I'm glad that he realised that he has to make some changes in his life. While it's all nice to atleast expect your girlfriend to take you as you are and not want to change you he really did need to start making an effort. You can't expect someone to be dating someone who as no respect for anyone, even your family and friends. I don't want him going losing all this snarkiness though. I'm glad that everything is sorted with them.

The scene at the end was hilarious. I like that you managed to write the four of them sitting down together yet still kept it highly believeable. I liked Aden's 'Nice shirt' comment. Glad to see that he doesn't exactly like the thought of sitting down with Geoff. Nicole presence was actually welcomed. Loved what they said to her. And even more funny was Geoff worrying if Nicole would believe it.

This chapter had such a last chapter feel to it that I was getting worried. The last line gave me hope though that there is definitely more to come.

Please update soon.

Archived