Frankie

Guest Dan F

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kat sent me an e-mail shortly after Frankie passed away to break the news and explained that this announcement would be made. I'm only sorry that I didn't add my own thoughts earlier, but to do so when so many others were expressing their grief would have been too hard.

In a similar thought to Si, I regret not speaking to Frankie recently, but will always remember what may have been our last conversation in which she told me I'd make a fantastic lawyer and to go for it, or words to the effect.

I'm so overwhelmed by the effect that this news has had upon the whole forum and am sure that despite not wanting a fuss, Frankie would be truly touched to know that she had had such a positive effect on so many people.

Much love and good wishes to Tariq and the family,

See you later, Frankie. Much love. xxxx

I have only just heard the news and am deeply and truely saddened, like many others have already said she was a true and loving friend to me and was always so supportive.

I had no idea how ill she was and am now so sorry that i haven't spoken to her in ages (times like these make you realise how important sparing a few moments for friends are as it's times you can't get back later) as i haven't been on the boards much since i was a moderator but was so gob smacked to read dan's staff changes msg which mentioned Frankie in passing so I had to see what was going on and never imagined it could be this.

Sorry if this post doesn't make much sense am so overwelmed by the news but just wanted to leave a comment saying how much you will be missed Frankie, you were such a wonderful person so caring, loving, funny and thoughtfull to others even though you must have been going through hell.

my love goes out to your fiance and all your family.

Love always R.I.P

Mel x x x x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived