Frankie

Guest Dan F

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...who's going to update each Australia discussion thread now? (That's why I remeber her, because she always started the thread).

Well that's going to get me crying... Usually it's Dean, Frankie or me who starts it... but I've been at uni around that time lately... I'm not sure if Dean will be on tonight, but I should be home by 7.30 for once... so... it'll be started.

EDIT: Ah, just seen that Dan's already done it. Good man :)

lol, I just noticed all "..." in that post. I didn't even realise I was doing it. Ah Frankie...

Don't have personal contact with many people on the forum but through the script writing comp I did have some personal exchanges with Frankie. What a quiet and devoted worker she was and not a hint of the pain underneath.

Our God knows when a sparrow falls and I'm sure he has noted the passing of Frankie and made appropriate arrangements.

RIP Frankie. My condolences goes out to her family and friends. Two years ago my mother was diagnosed with cancer so I know the pain and suffering cancer patients and their family has to go through. I hope wherever she is she's pain free and happy.

xxooo.

I don't know what to say, I'm shocked to say the least.

Frankie was such a bright and happy go lucky young woman and a great PM and MSN friend.

She was so supportive to me when I was down or had insecurities about my life. we'd often have a good laugh at things too, I was wondering where she was, I had a idea something was up but not of this magnitude.

My thoughts are with Maggie and Tariq and the rest of her family.

Frankie you may be gone but you wont be forgotten especially on BTTB. She was one good moderator here too, she'd see peoples point of view, be optimistic and a great one to give advice, also she could kick ass if she wanted :) .

I've shed a tear but she'll not want me to do that, cause I think she'd say 'I've had a good time'!

Rest in peace my friend.

Archived