Frankie

Guest Dan F

Frankie always seemed to be funny bright and friendly, a really nice person to have around. She is going to be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

My Dad read this when my Aunty passed over, and I always like the feelings behind it. I hope it it isn't too much.

They are not dead,

Who leave us this great heritage of remembering joy.

They still live in our hearts,

In the happiness we knew, in the dreams we shared.

They still breathe,

In the lingering fragrance,windblown, from their favorite flowers.

They still smile in the moonlight’s silver,

And laugh in the sunlight’s sparking gold.

They still speak in the echoes of the words we’ve heard them say again and again.

They still move,

In the rhythm of waving grasses, in the dance of the tossing branches.

They are not dead;

Their memory is warm in our hearts, comfort in our sorrow.

They are not apart from us, but part of us,

For love is eternal,

And those we love shall be with us throughout all eternity.

(Anon)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to honour Frankie's wishes, I'll keep this as conscise as possible: it was an absolute pleasure to know you, my thoughts go out to your close friends and family, and I hope that wherever you are now, you're still craking that whip of yours!

When I clicked on this I hadn't expected to hear of Frankie's illness and her passing; to say I'm shocked is a massive understatement. I know I never really got to know her, but she was very sweet and helpful to me when we did ever talk, and I just hope that wherever she is now that she's happy and at peace. x

Although i didn't know Frankie personally from my time on the forum i recognised her posts as being from a kind and friendly person who was always happy to help and keep things in order so it is an utter shock to hear of her passing.

My thoughts go out to your family, friends and all that knew you. Rest in Peace Frankie.

Archived