Favourite Couples

Guest vixstar131

Jazz and Tony, I loved how they made eachother laugh.

I'll nick that one too. I don't think I said them before.

For some reason I'm thinking of Martha and Corey now. Can Corey's behaviour in that relationship, which I loved more than words can say, cancel out my dislike for Martha...? Well, I guess it can. I'll say there were a favourite, because I still want Corey to come back for her... whether she likes it or not :)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane and Angel, they were H&A's Scott and Charlene and they had so much chemistry on-screen. Kane and Kirsty because they were so not meant for each other and got together anyway which is TRUE LOVE in soap world. And Aden and Geoff because they are Shane and Angel of the norties, arguing and fighting when onscreen together which is the other definition of TRUE LOVE in the soap world.

I'll also have to give honourable mention to Leah and Vinnie and Selina and Steven.

I liked Kirsty and Nick for the brief time they dated, didn't really like any of KIrsty's other relationships.

Wow, a Nick and Kirsty fan!I preferred him with Jade but having seen their relationship again on Five Life last year I was astonished at how well it worked and how affectionate they were towards each other.That episode where he'd run away and was sleeping in an abandoned car and she insisted on sleeping there with him was way cute.

I think i've replied to this thread about three times now but someone said Leah and Vinnie and I remember when they first got together, SO sweet! he really pursued her but she wasnt interested, and remember when he had that show off white car, and when he always used to walk around in jeans and his shirt undone, still really miss Vinnie, Leah's never really been 100% happy since :-(

And also I remember Damien and Selina, was it his baby she lost? really remember her coming home from hospital and seeing the cot in her bedroom, it was really sad, I could only have been about ten at the time, oh and Jesse and Selina too! Really loved more of the old couples than I do the current ones, tho Ross & Morag are cute together.

I liked Kirsty and Nick for the brief time they dated, didn't really like any of KIrsty's other relationships.

Wow, a Nick and Kirsty fan!I preferred him with Jade but having seen their relationship again on Five Life last year I was astonished at how well it worked and how affectionate they were towards each other.That episode where he'd run away and was sleeping in an abandoned car and she insisted on sleeping there with him was way cute.

Yeah they were really cute together, and it only lasted about five minutes. They were nice-cute, not gross-cute like Luc and Mattie or Annie and Jai(barf!).

Archived