Favourite Couples

Guest vixstar131

Favourite couples,

Hayley and Noah - I consider them one of the supercouples in the history of the show. Rebecca Cartwright portrayal of Hayley is really one of the more iconic performances ever.

Jesse and Josie - Would have liked to see them end up happier, they had a good run. I really didn't like Jesse until he got with Josie.

Robbie and Tasha - Really UNIQUE couple, very innocent, their story was really well done until the "dumb and stupid" Believers storyline. They both had great personalities. What I really wanted to see was a Robbie/Tasha/Kim triangle. I agree with the earlier poster, Martha ruined everything here. One day Robbie/Kim/Tasha as best friends and then the next day its Robbie/Tasha/Martha. Very disappointing.

Hayley and Kim - I really thought after Noah died that Kim was the one for her and not Scott.

Leah and Vinnie - really felt bitter when Vinnie was killed. Great story between the two, Leah hasn't been the same since.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to agree Hayley and Noah were one of the best couples ever as were Robbie and Tash. Did like Beth and Tony as well she was much better with him than with Rhys Sutherland. Will just have to wait and see how others storylines pan out.....!

I've had quite a few favourites over the years:

Will and Dani: So much chemistry between them. They were just perfect for each other in every single way. Even now they are my favourite TV couple ever, it's just a shame they never got the happily ever after they so rightly deserved together. :wub:

Ric and Matilda: The 2/3 year wait for these two to realise the belong together was unbearable especially having to sit and watch the yawnfest that was Ric/Cassie and Lucas/Mattie. I'm gutted their storylines haven't been the best for a long time but i still have very high hopes for these two brilliant characters.

Jesse and Selina: Out of all Selina's boyfriends Jesse was the one i loved her with and his 'affair' with Chloe just made me hate her even more but i still held out hope these twqo would end up back together.

Nick and Jade: Mini Will and Dani (Dilli :wub: ) proved that most Sutherland/Smith relationships were just perfect (exception to the rule being Nick/Kirsty).

Noah and Hayley: The more recent version of Shane and Angel, everyone could see they were mean't to be together so it's even more frustrating that he ended up dead and she's probably been bored into a coma by now living with Scott!

Shane and Angel: All i can say is PERFECTION.

Josh and Dani: Although he was just a replacement Will, these two did have chemistry together. Then he went all bossy and controlling and ruined it.

Kim and Hayley: Again another second choice, if Noah hadn't died etc, these two should have stayed together, they were sweet together and would have had the blondest children in the world.

Harry and Shauna: These two really bounced of each other as they were both strong and independent.

Edward and Peta: Unique.

Rhys and Shelley: My favourite adult relationship in the show's history. In my mind they were always married.

Joey and Tiegan: I think i liked these two together mainly because i loved Tiegan, but i was sad when they split and never got back together properly.

Jack and Martha: Another couple who it's been made clear are together forever which i thinks quite nice. Not the most popular choice anymore i know but each to their own.

Geoff and Melody: I just think their sweet together.

Jack and Martha- they are just so addictive even if they drive you mad!

Noah and Hayley- they were amazing, i still think it was wrong how she went off with scott :(

Tasha and Robbie- so cute! the scene where they first kissed was adorable

Beth and Tony- I really liked them for some reason, they werent even particuarly interesting maybe it was just the fact that they had both lost there partners yet supported each other so much.

Belle and Drew- I loved them so much, they just had such good chemistry, i loved the scene when they got back together in the swimming pool.

And out of all my favourite couples, only one is left in summer bay :(

Nick and Jade:The first couple that I really wanted to stay together and despite a falling out near the end they just about managed it.It felt so wrong when right after he left she suddenly took up with Seb. Still, I like to think she came to her senses and followed him out to LA.After all, they'd already got the ring...

Alex and Brodie:Another couple who were obviously meant to be together, even if they didn't always seem to realise it.It was very appropriate that she came back for his departure...at least until they messed it up last year.(Let's just pretend that storyline never happened.)

Will and Gypsy:The Jack & Martha of their day-no matter how many times they split up and how many other people they went out with, they were always drawn back towards each other.I just loved the fact that Will's speech about his journal meant he must have been lying to either Gypsy or Dani but it was so good to see them back together I just didn't care.

Robbie and Tasha:Another pair who were always destined to make the distance.If they survived that nonsense with the Believers, they could survive anything.

Ric and Matilda:I accepted Ric and Cassie.I accepted Matilda and Lucas.I even accepted Ric and Belle. It doesn't change the fact these two should have been together years ago.It's a shame it's been such an uphill struggle for the last year but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending.

Sally and Flynn (although I did not like her with Flynn no1). I hated Sally and Brad and apart from Brad being boring an a bit whiny the main reason I did not like him was because he was NotFlynn!

Will and Gypsy - so glad they ended up together but did feel sorry for Dani at the time.

Shane and Angel - Angel walking down the aisle at their wedding.... Shane dying on their anniversary... sob!

Vinnie and Leah - They seemed like total opposites but they were perfect together!

I am hoping for Leah and Miles in the future!

ETA: How could I forget Tachel??

Past:

Brad and Sallly: I know hardly anyone else liked them together- but i did! I thought they were near perfect. Yes, maybe not as perfect as the pairing of Sally & Flynn. But i thought the time Brally had was awesome and they were great

Robie & Tasha- no need for an explanation- they were the best for each other

Peter & Amanda- (same as above)

Present:

J/M (please, don't get me started :P)

Aden/Belle- ADORABLE!

Morag/Ross- its great to see some oldies getting attention

Tony/Rachel- perfect for each other- should have happened sooner :wub:

Archived