Favourite Couples

Guest vixstar131

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who are your favourite couples in H & A??????????? :blink:

Hmmmm...... :unsure: even I think thats a tough one, but I would have to sayy:

- Flynn and Sally ~ because it was just like they were made for each other, and we could see that they love each other so much, it was so sad when he died!!

- Peter and Amanda ~ they broke up, made up, broke up, made up......but each time they went back to each other which had to mean something. And Amanda changed because of him, they were a very suited couple.

- Kirsty and Kane ~ these two went through heaven and hell just to be with each other, it was a bit like a modern day romeo and juilet.lolz.. but in the end they conquered everything to be together. And I think they won the audience over with their love in the end, they definately won me over. = )

- Jack and Martha ~ it was a love hate relationship at the start, but like all good love story the love took over...they got married and we thought that was it, nothing can separate them, but then troubles arise, resulting in divorce, but recently they got back together and might get married again! will seee ^_^

Robbie and Kim. I know they were never a "couple" but it's so frustrating that they weren't - they had so much potential. As I was telling Andy this morning, Robbie and Kim were perfect for each other because they each had insecurities that the other knew how to fix. Whenever Robbie felt useless and stupid, Kim would encourage him to believe he was better, because Kim knew that he was. Whenever Kim was acting tough and trying to bottle things up, Robbie saw right through him and got him to admit what he was feeling. There was no judgment between them when it came to the important stuff. They had an understanding. They got each other. They just... fit.

Robbie and Tash were my favourite real couple, mostly because of Robbie's unconditional love for Tasha, which was a beautiful thing to see. Robbie just is beautiful. Tasha lost me somewhere along the way - I ended up with a feeling like she didn't deserve him. But Robbie loved her so much that it was hard to begrudge the relationship, and Tasha did have moments where she seemed to truly appreciate him. It was much better early on in the relationship when they were inseparable as friends and lovers. Kim slotted in perfectly with them, and things could have gone anywhere from there, but then there was Martha... who was intent on dragging Tasha away for herself. Martha wrecked everything :rolleyes: She even undermined any chance of a Robbie and Kim hook-up by making sure that Tasha recruited Robbie to her side, away from Kim... It was so sad :(

Robbie and Kim. I know they were never a "couple" but it's so frustrating that they weren't - they had so much potential. As I was telling Andy this morning, Robbie and Kim were perfect for each other because they each had insecurities that the other knew how to fix. Whenever Robbie felt useless and stupid, Kim would encourage him to believe he was better, because Kim knew that he was. Whenever Kim was acting tough and trying to bottle things up, Robbie saw right through him and got him to admit what he was feeling. There was no judgment between them when it came to the important stuff. They had an understanding. They got each other. They just... fit.

Robbie and Tash were my favourite real couple, mostly because of Robbie's unconditional love for Tasha, which was a beautiful thing to see. Robbie just is beautiful. Tasha lost me somewhere along the way - I ended up with a feeling like she didn't deserve him. But Robbie loved her so much that it was hard to begrudge the relationship, and Tasha did have moments where she seemed to truly appreciate him. It was much better early on in the relationship when they were inseparable as friends and lovers. Kim slotted in perfectly with them, and things could have gone anywhere from there, but then there was Martha... who was intent on dragging Tasha away for herself. Martha wrecked everything :rolleyes: She even undermined any chance of a Robbie and Kim hook-up by making sure that Tasha recruited Robbie to her side, away from Kim... It was so sad :(

Got to agree with you there, one of the saddest moments was when Robbie and Tash picked Jack to be Ella's Godfather. I mean Jack :angry: , it so should have been Kim, I mean the three of the went through so much together, they grew up together, they were supposed to be best friends, and then all of a sudden Jack comes along and Kim's pushed out of the picture :( . I hate J/M for alot of things but that just tops it all off.

My favourite couple.....Rachel and Kim. I don't think I will ever get over the breakdown of this couple, such a sad thing to see. I have never experienced quite so much devastation about a fictional breakup as I did over these two (except maybe Neighbours Steph and Max :ph34r: ) and therefore never hated any soap character quite as much as Kit Hunter. Yes I know, there are lots of things to say it was not her fault and it was all Rachel's fault but I don't care. I hold her completely accountable. A lot of people couldn't see the chemistry between them but I really believed their relationship. Still mourning the loss :(

I'm enjoying Adelle at the moment but that's almost entirely to do with my love for Aden. Belle's never been a huge favourite of mine.

Leah and Dan were fantastic in their day, as were Robbie and Tasha.

My favourite couple.....Rachel and Kim. I don't think I will ever get over the breakdown of this couple, such a sad thing to see. I have never experienced quite so much devastation about a fictional breakup as I did over these two (except maybe Neighbours Steph and Max :ph34r: ) and therefore never hated any soap character quite as much as Kit Hunter. Yes I know, there are lots of things to say it was not her fault and it was all Rachel's fault but I don't care. I hold her completely accountable. A lot of people couldn't see the chemistry between them but I really believed their relationship. Still mourning the loss :(

Well, that's better than it all being Kim's fault, which is the popular opinion <_<. Rachel and Kim were one of my favourites too back in the day, but we all know how that ended up. I'm pleased that Robbie and Tash made it out alive, even if Tash was only half the character she used to be. Robbie and Ella made up for whatever she lacked.

I liked Kit and Kim when they first got together - they never really knew quite what to do with each other, which was cute. Then Kit decided to make a run for it before anything got too real, which left Kim feeling lost. By the time Kit was ready to make a commitment, Kim was already committed to someone else, doing the honourable thing and marrying Hayley because of the baby... which left Kit feeling lost, and by the time he was engaged to Rachel they'd both kind of accepted that it was over. But neither of them really had a good enough understanding of why it was over, so they were both lost together (emotionally and literally) and that's when the "incident" in the bush happened, which was a result of them never resolving anything from their previous encounters and feeling like it was now or never since they thought they were going to die. Archie pretty much resolved it for them. Their romance was long and complicated with a lot of holes and a lot of bad timing, but in the end Archie gave them both something to focus on and stay bonded with. It was an appropriate way for them to wind up together.

And on a purely biological level, I must love a Kit and Kim pairing, because Kit is just a Y chromosome away from being Robbie. Kim couldn't have the feminine brother so he went for the masculine sister and it evened out - that's what I always say. Archie is practically a Rim baby :wub: (And don't you real biologist types go poking holes in my theory, cause I ain't changing it! Accurate science and psychology be damned!)

Past

Shane and Angel- I cant remember why, mainly because i was only like 5 when they got married :P

Josh and Dani- I just loved them. They had great chemistry and worked well together. I was in love with Daniel back then, and hated it when he came back as an evil S.O.B, but still held a soft spot for him :P

Present

Jack and Martha- I remember not being really bothered by them at first, but when they had their first kiss, i just fell in love with them. They had great chemistry too, and they always say opposites attract, with Jacks calmess and Marthas craziness. And theyre love is so powerful, that its overcome so much crap that has gone between them, and will continue doing so with future obstacles, i hope

Aden and Belle- Who doesnt like these two. From their witty banters, to their secret meetings and kisses in Belles bedroom, they are the next 'it' couple of Summer Bay.

Shane and Angel- I cant remember why, mainly because i was only like 5 when they got married

Josh and Dani- I just loved them. They had great chemistry and worked well together. I was in love with Daniel back then, and hated it when he came back as an evil S.O.B, but still held a soft spot for him

Hah, I'm the same with Shane and Angel. I remember nothing about them except that I liked them when I was a kid :P

Josh and Dani... is it weird to say I agree with you based solely on their little segment on the Romances DVD :blink:? I hated Dani and loved Josh before I saw that, but he somehow made her... bearable :blink: I obviously couldn't call them a favourite but I just thought I'd tell you that I think I can see where you're coming from :P

Bloody hell I have a lot.

Shane and Angel- just coz I have fond memories of them, very untainted image in my head- especially remember his death scene.

Travis and Rebecca- They were soo sweet and Rebecca was just one of those characters you just couldn't help but love, Belinda was definitley the best actress of the 3(?) they had to play her.

Sophie and Blake- Don't even remember why, lol. Just loved them.

Vinnie and Leah- They had such a great dynamic and some really lovely moments. I remember when he first picked her up and she wouldn't shut up, and when he proposed and he still couldn't get her to shut up until she looked up into the sky! :wub: Vinnie is definitley my favourite h&a character ever so Vinnie and Leah are right up there.

Ken and Irene- Grew up on them, loved their family and was gutted when he died.

Wil and Gyps- I don't get how you could not love these two, they were such a classic love story. Gypsy was a brilliant character and Wil always had this massive goofy grin when she was around, their ending was perfect.

Hayley and Noah- I know Hayley's not that popular around here but I grew up on Hayley and Noah and they really were just one of 'those' couples. Noah really was the only one for Hayley. I did like Hayley with Kim though, much better than the rubbish with Scott.

Noah and Kit- WOW! As much as I loved N&H I'm still gutted N&K never got a proper chance. They had so, so, so much chemistry and snark, not to mention really great tender moments. I still get goosebumps watching the kiss where Kit ran off. :wub:

Kit and Kim- (the first time around) They royally screwed them up with the whole Rachel thing but when they were first together they were great. Especially when she kneed him when she thought he was trying it on with Mattie. :P Rachel and Kim were also great at first but just like Kim and Kit they just played around with them too much and it allllllll went downhill.

Dani and Scott- Still remember him riding in on that white horse, lol.

Dani and Josh- Before Josh became an a grade ass, very sweet.

Jade and Nick- I remember having a poster of them on my bedroom wall years ago, before Dani was ruined Jade was about the only Sutherland I could stand. Nick was her best pairing, very sweet.

Jesse and Josie- I think they were teh first couple that got me really, REALLY hooked. They gave her such a bd exit, I really wanted a happy ending for them.

Jack and Martha- Don't care to explain for the 34532463645745 time.

Martha and Michael- As stupid as it was for them to bring him back and erase his backstory they were gorgeous together and had lots of potential, I was *almost* willing to give up J&M for them.

Rob and Tash- They were so unconventional and such a brilliant innocent pairing. Everything about them was fun to watch, at first anyway.

Drew and Belle- Such electric chemsitry- probably due to Bobby and Jess dating but very, very passionate.

Lucas and Belle- Loved the change and the friendship before the pairing.

Cassie and Ric- (first time)

Lucas and Matilda- Puppy love, and his "you're not nothing" scene during her bullimia storyline is one of my favourite scenes ever.

Belle and Aden!-

:wub: Such an extrodinary pairing. They've actually managed to make it much different from Belle and Drew and something so tender, great idea.

Geoff and Melody- Too sweet for their own good.

---

I think I got them all, not sure... I've loved a lot, lol.

Archived