Should the Sutherlands return?

Guest mz2005

Should the Sutherlands return?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I think it's been a mistake bringing Kirsty back and not even really mentioning the whereabouts of any of her family.Rhys and Shelley have pretty much burnt any bridges they had left in the Bay so I wouldn't want them back.I'd quite like to see Dani and Jade back because they were both pretty close to Kirsty and it seems odd she hasn't tried to get back in touch with them.And I'd like to see Max back simply because he didn't really get a fair go last time.Shame Matilda's gone because it would have been nice to see how they related to each other now they're older.

It'll never happen though...

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Sutherlands there were most annoring painful people in bay. But however i did like kristy sometimes and nowi do like her now shes back on show and shes more muture and i do like Shellely who was better character then Rhys ever was and lot better parent and lot more nicer and kinder but i was bit mad wth her in 2004 when she lied about her kindney to kane and not putting her kids frist like she always had and putting her boyfriend who was are snake and when she treated Beth she witch was out of character but i guess shewas getting bulied and she did come around and saw what was right and gave her Kristy her kindney. they getting Rid of rhys for us was favor even beth realise that why they didit get rid of him instead of Shellely i dont know. But if i had pick one Sutherland to return it will been Shellely. But i do think like Beth million times better then Shellely and she was also million times better mother than becouse Beth whould of never walk away from her kids no matter how bad things got for her also Beth whould of never of let someone bullying her into not helping her kids.

I hated Rhys hes was way to painful to watch

I didit like Dani becouse her dramas were taking up show and felt like show involed around her.

I didit like Kristy back then for way she fell in love with kane after what he did to her sister dani and stuck up for but i do like kristy now she has muture.

I still cant say i like Kane despite him being great dad and now nice person but i just find him so annoring when ever i seen him.

I dont like Jade becouse she didit belive Nick about also didit like becouse was two much of drama Queen.

I dont like max but his frienedship with Colleen was sweet.

And for some reason i like broadie.

• 2 years later...

Archived