Should the Sutherlands return?

Guest mz2005

Should the Sutherlands return?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The scene regarding Shelley telling Dani off earlier in this thread I believe was when Dani went around to ask Gypsy if she was pregnant or pregnant with Wll's baby circa 3020.

Max coming back would make him 1st Year Uni age, so the same age as Belle.

Max and Jade coming back, I wouldn't mind.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that Kirsty is back it would be plausible to have one or some of the othe Sutherlands back as well. However I wouldn't want them all back or for them to come back for a long time. We all rememeber the period between 2000 and 2004 when the entire show revolved around the Sutherland family, they became extremely tedious. I think the Sutherland I'd like back most would be Dani as she was my favourite, but that is highly unlikely if not impossible because of Tammin's new job, so instead I'd like Jade to return - she was the one most closely linked to Kirsty. I wouldn't mind Shelley and/or Rhys returning to see Kirsty and their grandson Ollie, but I couldn't bear it if Max came back, I couldn't stand him! They'd have to change the actor at least. It might be cool if Dylan or Laura came back, the unnofficial Sutherlands.

Yes, yes and yes although only for a guest appearance. In all honesty I would like to see all of them return and see how they deal with Kirsty and the whole situation with her being on the run for over three years. I would also like to see how they interact with the latest addition to the family………

• 2 months later...

Archived