Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Thank you Katie, Sarah, Zetti, Emma, QA, Laura and superman's girlfriend. ^_^

The Roman avatars made me chuckle but I love the colouring on the second Geoff/Nicole one! Can you do a tutorial on it?

Actually, it's not my tutorial. I followed this tutorial by othskifan. The pictures don't work anymore, they still worked a few days ago.

I'm still learning how to use Photoshop, so I'm just folllowing some tutorials I've found on the Internet. When I'll be a bit more familiar with the programme, I'll try some things on my own. :)

I love your seawater Barbara! We don't have that here in Blankenberge!

A lovely Martha screencap,

funny Romans

I wish the sea looked like that in Blankenberge or any other Belgian seaside towns. <_< I don't like swimming in the sea here. I went to the beach a few years ago when there were lots of jellyfish around and it just disgusted me. <_< I still like going to the beach though. :)

Hi Barbara, not been on here for a while.

Love all your new stuff, especially having 2 of my all time fav couples, Will & Gypsy & Hayley & Noah & the young Kate! Also the ones of Hayley & Gypsy with the babies :wub:

Hope you had a great Christmas & are having a good New Year