Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

You're welcome. Actually, I always wondered why you weren't a librarian seeing that you're in charge of the PR thread.

Thank you for your lovely comment!

I was always interested in helping out with doing some proofing of fictions in the PR thread, it's in my helpful nature. When a vacancy came up to co-run the PR Thread, I leapt at the opportunity and haven't looked back since. :)

Anyway, back to the graphics - wonderful creations Barbara. Great colourings, capturing of facial expressions and texts used. My faves are the Colleen, Ruby, Tilly and Peter Baker icons. :D

Thank you Laura, Lesley, Zetti, Sarah and QA. I really appreciate your comments! ^_^

:o Barbara what can i say, those Peter ones are just amazing :wub:

I have saved them, hope that's ok?

Sure, you can save anything you want as long as you credit me if you use anything. I hadn't made Peter icons in a while. So I just had to make some. I knew you wouldn't mind that! :P

I was always interested in helping out with doing some proofing of fictions in the PR thread, it's in my helpful nature. When a vacancy came up to co-run the PR Thread, I leapt at the opportunity and haven't looked back since.

Well, you deserved that promotion! :D

UPDATE

Nicole/Geoff:

geoff_nicole002.jpggeoff_nicole003.jpggeoff_nicole004.jpggeoff_nicole005.jpg

Other H&A icons:

martha018.jpgnicole007.jpgaden003.jpgalf005.jpgroman006.jpgroman007.jpg

Comments please?

Well, you deserved that promotion! :D

Thanks Barbara, much appreciated. :D

Amazing Nicole/Geoff and HAA creations. My faves are the two Roman icons and the second Nic/Geoff one. The facial expressions are well capture + great colourings, croppings, texts and use of light/shade. :D Good to see an Alf icon too!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER