Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

I'm dedicating the Tony icons to QA who is now a librarian. Congratulations! :D

Barbara I totally appreciated your kind gesture of dedicating the Tony icons to me on my promotion to Librarian. Thanks for your support! :D

Amazing clarity, croppings and colourings in all your icons. I especially like the accentuation of the lillies in the first Will/Gypsy icon - oh and I adore the Tony :wub: icons. :D

I'm dedicating the Tony icons to QA who is now a librarian. Congratulations! :D

Barbara I totally appreciated your kind gesture of dedicating the Tony icons to me on my promotion to Librarian. Thanks for your support! :D

Amazing clarity, croppings and colourings in all your icons. I especially like the accentuation of the lillies in the first Will/Gypsy icon - oh and I adore the Tony :wub: icons. :D

I was just wondering if you could actually tell me what all the groups do like: librarian, contributor and whatever else there is, i know what a moderator does though.

thanksss.

P.S Barbara all your avatars are stunninggg. :)

Holy crap! The colouring in the last batch is just... freakin awesome. I love it. Switching to photoshop was definately the way to go. Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately, but doesn't mean I haven't been checking you're progress. You're really getting good at this.

Oh I love that Bella icon on the last page. Beautiful.

Now all you need is an update with just sexy Jack avs.

Thanks Kaitie! There will definitely be more Jack avs in the future. He is one of my favourite characters. But I try to make avs from all the characters because not everyone who leaves a comment in here likes Jack (or Martha or JM for that matter). Obviously, there will be more icons of my favourite characters. I think that's normal. :)

Lovely colouring Barbara

Thanks Sarah.

Yes, my name is Laura, you were correct

gypsy_will001.jpggypsy_will002.jpghayley_noah001.jpg

gypsy001.jpgtony003.jpg

I really like these ones. There great. I love the colouring and the cropping

I was correct. I don't remember where I read your name though. Thank you Laura. :D

I'm dedicating the Tony icons to QA who is now a librarian. Congratulations!

You're welcome. Actually, I always wondered why you weren't a librarian seeing that you're in charge of the PR thread.

Thank you for your lovely comment!

I was just wondering if you could actually tell me what all the groups do like: librarian, contributor and whatever else there is, i know what a moderator does though.

thanksss.

P.S Barbara all your avatars are stunninggg.

Thank you moniqueee.

You can find some information on the different groups if you click on the "Need Help?" link at the top right corner of the forum, just next to "Members" and "Search".

hayley_noah001.jpg

One word - Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :wub:

Just curious, what version on PS do you havee??

Great update!

Thank you Katie. ^_^ I have Photoshop CS2.

gypsy_will001.jpggypsy_will002.jpggypsy001.jpgirene_sally001.jpg

I LOVE these! Will and Gyps. :wub: The colouring really brings out the red. and the last one is so cute! Saving them.

Thank you Krystal. ^_^ Save away. :D

Update:

colleen005.jpgmattie027.jpgnicole006.jpgruby008.jpgadelle004.jpg

peter031.jpgpeter032.jpgpeter033.jpgpeter034.jpgpeter035.jpg

Comments are appreciated.