Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My two closest friends want Rex to win but me, I still don't know...I personally think Kat will win. I think the finalists will be Mohammed (depending whether or not there's any food left, he could well decide to walk out if there isn't :lol: ) Rex, Kat, Rachel and - this is the outsider who could steal it - Darnell

I was reading through this thread in work today and was a little bit stunned when I saw my prediction back on 6 July of the finalists!!!!! Okay, I was wrong about the winner but the only ones I missed out were Mikey and Sara (and was Sara actually in the House back when I wrote this...? :unsure: )

I'd personally like Rachel to win as she seems a genuinely nice person but if I'm honest Mikey deserves it far more. I think it's going to be a very close tie between Darnell and Mikey and I think Darnell will snatch it. And if I get this prediction right too I'm going to take up fortune telling... :lol:

I dont think Darnell will come anyware close personally he will be out first, as for Rachel no she has been so indecisve sitting on the fence wont win her any more points I think the winner will be Mikey as hes over come adversaty in the house speaking his mind and not letting any one put on him he deserves to win.

Ideally I want Darnell to win, but as it stands I think Mikey or Rex will get it. Rex I wouldn't mind so much, but I just can't warm to Mikey for some reason. He's had some entertaining moments, but I can't say I really like him.

I think people are too hard on Kat. I know she isn't perfect, but who is? I think she's genuinely a happy, fun person and she made a fantastic housemate, so personally I wish she'd stayed. I really felt for her being evicted at such short notice - I know it's only a tv show but to have to face the cameras with no warning, wearing just a bathrobe and no makeup, must have felt like being thrown to the lions. Plus she got booed, bless her. Saying that, she bounced back well and her eviction interview was very funny.

I think people are too hard on Kat. I know she isn't perfect, but who is? I think she's genuinely a happy, fun person and she made a fantastic housemate, so personally I wish she'd stayed. I really felt for her being evicted at such short notice - I know it's only a tv show but to have to face the cameras with no warning, wearing just a bathrobe and no makeup, must have felt like being thrown to the lions. Plus she got booed, bless her. Saying that, she bounced back well and her eviction interview was very funny.

I second that! She was great, and I loved her happiness. :D

Ideally I want Darnell to win, but as it stands I think Mikey or Rex will get it. Rex I wouldn't mind so much, but I just can't warm to Mikey for some reason. He's had some entertaining moments, but I can't say I really like him.

I would like nothing more than for Darnell to win but at the back of my mind was they way he spoke to Sara that day and the way he’s acted towards certain housemates. In Mo’s interview he didn’t think it was that big a deal what happened and as most people watch the highlights it is very easy for Channel 4 to edit them to influence the viewers attitude towards certain individuals (as they’ve done many times before) but no one can deny what they saw that day.

In saying that I honestly believe that Darnell is a good person but he has once serious inferiority complex. This is what causes him to lash out at people. I think all he wants is acceptance. Judging from tonight’s episode he thinks that he is very well liked and will be well received but I’m afraid on Friday when he leaves the house to face the crowd and sees himself on video, he is going to have one rude awakening……

I think some how they have found out how bad there language is because Darnell mentioned it Today and I think a lot of people will think about all of that while they are voting,

Being perceieved as a constant swearer like Darnell is will turn some voters off, where as Rachel who doesent swere will come across as a goody goody or a prude.

Kat: Like claire louise said, she wasnt perfect but she made the house fun. I really liked her and her slogan 'COOKIE POWEEERRRR' :lol:

I want Rachel to win but I think Darnell will not that he doesnt deserve it but Rachel I think deserves it more.

Classic line from Davina on Tuesday’s double eviction when she was going through each housemate to vote for to win

“Or is it Rex who some might say is actually Satan himself.”

Not only has Sara not stopped flirting with Darnell but she appears to be doing it even more now. If this is part of her game plan then I think it is tactically dangerous. This will only serve to make some of the ex-Darnell fans sympathetic towards him once again and make her look bad. Up until about a week ago she was in a good position as she had the sympathy vote. Now I’m not so sure.

Archived