Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

Actually I dont think Rachel deserves to win she sat on the fence for far to long and Rex has said so dont get me wrong she a nice enough girl but she is such a prude and really I,m surprised shes a teacher because there is a lot she dodent know as for Sara she playing on Darnell cat tails once again. for me it is only one person and thats Mikey.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it!

Like I said in my posts before I had a feeling that Rachel was going to win. Big brother is a show about entertaining people. People watch it because they want to be entertained so on that basis I’m not sure if the right person won (however nice she might be). I also feel that Rex and Darnell had a big part to play in last night’s final result. Going back to a previous post:

Rachel is a different kettle of fish altogether. I feel the reason why Rachel survived over Stuart was because Rex had been so unpleasant to her. Had he simply just ignored her she might have gone. And although this is part of Rex’s gameplan in the long run it could turn out to be costly because I feel this tactic he is employing will only serve to make more people sympathetic towards Rachel. And the more he keeps making belittling remarks as he has done, the more people will feel compelled to pick up the phone and vote for her. So by doing what he has been he is actually helping her rather than hindering her!

Rachel won basically because Rex kept picking on her so he ticked of a lot of people and lost a lot of his supporters and I think a lot of people would have voted for Rachel as a vote against Rex. Similarly, had Darnell not mistreated Sara last week I don’t think she would have finished as high as third (the only reason she didn’t finish higher was because she reverted back to flirting with him). Again, another sympathy vote. It’s a shame because I felt both Rex and Darnell could have won it, so it was their own fault.

In saying that, I have to say that I was not very happy with the interview Davina gave Rachel afterwards. It did not seem like an interview that she should have given the winner. It was obvious that Davina didn’t really like Rachel as a contestant as the interview was blatantly biased. She seemed to focus more on the negatives and less on the positives and kept asking her questions such as “What do you feel about what xxxxx said about you?”. It was even worse on BBLM when she asked, “Did the right housemate win?” I’ve got no problem with Davina not liking Rachel as she did make a valid point about her sitting in the fence and having strong opinions in the diary room but if she is a presenter she should have been impartial.

Rachel you weren’t the person I wanted to win but you beat them fair and square so well done!

I,m not going to go of in a rant because Rachel won weather she was worthy of it or not but felt Mikey came out to a better reception than Rachel he did not get any boos like Lisa the week before so personally I think some how the voting was rigged I have heard tis said before on previous BB so its over for another year back to normallity.

I so glad Rachel won, but i think Davina treated her horribly, she kept having a dig at her all the time :angry: I'm glad Mikey came second as well, some of the random things he came out with had me in stitches :lol:

Anyway congratulations one again to Rachel :D no matter what Rex, Davina or any of the other housemates may have said, she DID deserve it.

I was really surprised and a bit disappointed by the whole final to be honest. As a big Darnell fan I was really sad that he didn't make the top three, but admittedly that was the least surprising outcome of the night. I honestly thought that the final three would be Mikey, Rex and one of the girls, and that Mikey would win it, and even though I'm not a Mikey fan I think he would have been a better winner than Rachel. Ok, she's a lovely girl, but I didn't find her in the least bit entertaining, so to me she isn't a worthy winner. It reminds me of when Cameron won in series 3, and now everyone remembers him as the dullest winner the show has ever had. And as for Sara coming third, again she's a nice girl but if it was up to me I wouldn't even have chosen her or Rachel as housemates in the first place.

Ah well, that's it for another year. :rolleyes:

I was really surprised and a bit disappointed by the whole final to be honest. As a big Darnell fan I was really sad that he didn't make the top three, but admittedly that was the least surprising outcome of the night. I honestly thought that the final three would be Mikey, Rex and one of the girls, and that Mikey would win it, and even though I'm not a Mikey fan I think he would have been a better winner than Rachel. Ok, she's a lovely girl, but I didn't find her in the least bit entertaining, so to me she isn't a worthy winner. It reminds me of when Cameron won in series 3, and now everyone remembers him as the dullest winner the show has ever had. And as for Sara coming third, again she's a nice girl but if it was up to me I wouldn't even have chosen her or Rachel as housemates in the first place.

Ah well, that's it for another year. :rolleyes:

Whilst I agree that Rachel probably shouldn’t have been in the show (not blaming the producers as her VT suggested she would have been entertaining), I think Sara definitely deserved her place. I don’t think she was boring at all. She was lively, fun, attractive and most of all true to herself. Although Darnell and Rex didn’t win you can’t really blame Sara and Rachel for that, as they were the ones who decided to pick on them in the first place. It was their own fault. Had they not acted like idiots, yesterday’s final could have turned out very different.

Yes Slade I think you,ve hit the nail on the head had Darnell acted so babyish in his way towards sara People may have warmed to him alot more the same with Rex he was really mean to all the girls when he first went in the house I did wonder what he was there for but some time he let his bravado slip and was quite human its such a shame he treated Nicole like his property I wouldnt be surprise if she disent dump him afte all this.

Archived