Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

Yes I hink your right about the winner getting booed, I,m sorry Lisa was voted out but I dont really think she was tobothered because of winning the money, but I see Sara was up to her old tricks with Darnell after shed had a drink it will be nice to see hw that all works out.

Kat is now doing my head in with her happy house shes not right in the head.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I hink your right about the winner getting booed, I,m sorry Lisa was voted out but I dont really think she was tobothered because of winning the money, but I see Sara was up to her old tricks with Darnell after shed had a drink it will be nice to see hw that all works out.

Kat is now doing my head in with her happy house shes not right in the head.

To be honest I couldn’t believe what I saw with Sara and Darnell in the swimming pool on the live feed last night, considering everything that’s happened. God that girl is playing with fire.

I wouldn’t worry about Kat, with any luck she’ll be gone Tuesday night. If Mo went with her that would be great. He is long overdue.

I do hope your right Slde as at the moment Kat sems to be ruling the roost I just hope she gets booted out on tuesday.

I,ve just head Mo say that hes deffinatley there till next friday but Davina said voting now opened for the winner of BB9 unless he was having all the other HMs on.

I really like Sara. She annoyed me so much when she first arrived, but that was just because I can't stand the Australian accent. :P But she is a really nice person and I just wanted to take her out of the house when Rex was attacking her and wrap her up in cotton wool. :(

Mikey is very entertaining, but he can be quite annoying. Rachel is... where is Rachel? :P Kat is fine. I know she is all an act, but I like her. Rex is a knob. I can't stand him. Mo is a waste of space in that house. Darnell is losing the plot.

I liked Lisa a lot. She was very entertaining and I LOVED her story about the little green man! Favourite moment:

Lisa: "I'm an expert"

Darnell (?): "In what"

Lisa: "Life!"

:lol:

I really like Sara. She annoyed me so much when she first arrived, but that was just because I can't stand the Australian accent. :P But she is a really nice person and I just wanted to take her out of the house when Rex was attacking her and wrap her up in cotton wool. :(

I don't get Sara. I think she's essentially a nice person, but the way she's behaving towards Darnell is beyond stupid. She flirted for Britain with him to make Stuart jealous, then he realised what was happening and pretty much vilified her for it, and now they've made up she's leading him on again? Why??? :blink:

I don't get Sara. I think she's essentially a nice person, but the way she's behaving towards Darnell is beyond stupid. She flirted for Britain with him to make Stuart jealous, then he realised what was happening and pretty much vilified her for it, and now they've made up she's leading him on again? Why??? :blink:

I agree! It is simply absolute craziness on Sara’s part. She had the sympathy vote on Friday and I think people were actually warming to her and now she’s blowing it. She knows, how bad he treated her before, she knows that he likes her yet she still continues with this. Darnell’s just as bad. He’s already gotten burnt once before and look how unhappy it made him. He was told not to pursue this but has he listened? Hell no.

In saying that I actually enjoy watching those two when they are like this and especially the way the other housemates are reacting. They can all see it but Darnell can’t. He’s besotted.

Yes Rex said Friday night to the other HMs just look at thoes two and its going to happen all over again, then he went on to say leave them too it I really cant be bothered if he cant see what she is doing to him then I,m not wasting my time,, but if she dose it again I wont be therre to listen.

Also did any one else see and here what happened when Darnell got out of the pool they were all joking with Darmell about it Trouble is Darnell is the sort of person who wont learn fro whats happened before.

Is it me or has the house become boring since Lisa left?

Also did any one else see and here what happened when Darnell got out of the pool they were all joking with Darmell about it Trouble is Darnell is the sort of person who wont learn fro whats happened before.

Is it me or has the house become boring since Lisa left?

I thought that was hilarious.

I think it’s been ok since Lisa left. Although I wanted her to win, Sara staying would be more entertaining as she is more likely to stir things up. Most of the time Lisa was very calm (apart from the time she had a go at Rex) and controlled.

Archived