Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mario to return for Big Brother proposal

Davina McCall will announce Mario's return to Big Brother following tonight's eviction, according to The Sun.

The former housemate will re-enter the compound on Sunday night to pop the question to girlfriend Lisa.

Mario had originally intended to propose while still in the house, but the fake wedding task ruined his plans.

A source is quoted as saying that Mario "is really excited about getting to propose to Lisa".

The insider added: "He has bought a ring and can't wait to see her again."

Hmm dont know what to make of that, it might be cute but it might not be!

I would say it might not :lol:

I can't believe the way Rex and Nicole treated Mikey during the task, it was disgraceful :angry: the only person who really took the time to help Mikey was Rachel, she is a true friend to him.

Mikey has really grown in popularity this week after standing up to Rex and Nicole, but whilst he's been entertaining (telling Nicole that she's stuck up her own backside :lol:) I really don't want him to win. :blink: I wouldn't say there's a clear winner at the moment though. As it stands I'd say the top three will be Kat, Mikey and Darnell.

How funny was it when Mikey mentioned Rex and Steph sleeping in the same bed?! :lol: He so knew what he was doing!

I really can't stand Rex and Nicole :angry: They really are the most selfish, spoilt and annoying individuals ever to have been in the BB house. If Nicole doesn't go tonight it will be a travesty.

I'm not sure who I want to win but all I know is I am not keen at all for it to be Rex, Mo or Darnell. I think if I had to pick one it would be Lisa. Even if she is a bit crazy at times! :P

Darnell has done the classic man thing of turning on someone who has rejected them. It's sad really.

Yeah! Lisa lives to fight another day!

I was so glad when she received cheers from last night’s show. I guess I’m not the only one who likes her. If she could just avoid eviction next week then she’ll have a shot at winning it.

I’ve gotta say that although I wanted Darnell to win as well, I’m not liking him very much at the moment. I can’t believe how he’s treating Sara. I felt REALLY sorry for her during last night’s show and when she was unpacking her clothes in the live feed. She seemed so despondent. Not her usually cheerful, bubbly self – All that just because she doesn’t fancy him.

Although Nicole has left, Rex won’t admit it but I think he’s secretly pleased. He now has a chance to get his game back on track. If he can somehow avoid being up for eviction next week, then like Lisa I would imagine he has an outside chance of winning it. Even though there are a lot of people that don’t like him, there are quite a few people who do.

Archived