Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

Why keep Rex hes been the same if not worse than most of the other HMs ALL HE DOSE IS GROUCH as for Kat she needs to be evicted she keeps on saying happy house but I heard her saying to Mo she wanted Lia out because she dosent get on with her to me thats not a good enough reason for nominating her Rache is a nice girl but really what has she done to deserve a place in the final nothing as for Mo and Darnell well just kick them out there a waste of space.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why keep Rex hes been the same if not worse than most of the other HMs ALL HE DOSE IS GROUCH as for Kat she needs to be evicted she keeps on saying happy house but I heard her saying to Mo she wanted Lia out because she dosent get on with her to me thats not a good enough reason for nominating her Rache is a nice girl but really what has she done to deserve a place in the final nothing as for Mo and Darnell well just kick them out there a waste of space.

You may not agree with it but the reality is that the nice/boring/fence sitters are the ones that get to the final or thereabouts - fact.

I believe BB will try and keep Rex in because he has been the focal point of a lot of confrontation in the house, subsequently making it watchable. Cast your mind back several weeks with the whole painting incident, the arguments that ensued between the Jen clique and others, the spitting incident - All because Rex smudged her painting.

There have also been numerous arguments/disagreements involving himself, Mikey and Nicole. This has forced Mikey to basically have a go at them and rant and rave in the diary room -hilarious. And then the other day he was stirring the whole Darnell/Sara/Stuart business. Again, he manipulated Darnel into arguing with Rachel and Sara. I don’t think he’s directly entertaining personally but his presence and actions have indirectly brought about entertainment.

I have to be honest and say I’m really not that keen on him but have changed my mind about him being evicted because if he goes we will be stuck in a house full of people that don’t particularly like each other but will simply try and get along, bottle everything up and bitch about each other behind everybody else’s backs – who wants a happy house?

I don’t believe it!

Mo has just been announced as the final HOH and is now guaranteed safe passage into the final week. I was hoping it would be Lisa or Sara.

Nothing against Mo personally but as far as I’m concerned this is the worst possible outcome.

I couldnt agree more with you Slade Mo is deffinatly one of the peple who should have been up for a eviction but there you go boring BB ONCE AGAIN and they wonder why they dont get the full audiance tuning in Personly BB has had its day its worn out and you never here of these people after they have left the house.

Fingers crossed Mo or Rachel will be out next. I don't have any strong feeling for either of them, which at this stage means they shouldn't still be there.

I think there’s more chance of Gus showing up and fessing up for the robbery than Mo being up for eviction.

Lol, that really made me laugh. You know what though, I'd still put money on that happening. :P

Are they actually nominating this week? They were asked to vote for Head of House instead of nominating today. :huh: If they do I think Sara will definitely be up, and will probably be evicted.

Ok, so they haven't nominated yet and there doesn't seem to be a phone vote, but it seems likely that at least one person will go tomorrow. Could it be that the housemates will have to nominate live tomorrow night (possibly on a plasma screen in front of the others?) and that the phone lines will open between the two shows, with an eviction in the second show?

Ive heard. That with the shopping task.

The Las Vegas thing. Its only for one day shopping task.

And i think the two people who failed the task or something like that has to be up for eviction.

Or maybe it has something to do with the money.

The HOH has to decide to choose 2 people to be up for eviction or give the money quater of it to 2 Housemates.

LOL. so many scenarios. WE get to find out tomorrow.

Originally I wanted either Darnell or Lisa to win BB. After watching tonight’s episode I can honestly say that I definitely do not want Darnell to win. People will say that it was Sara’s fault for leading him on but it doesn’t justify the way he has treated her tonight or over the past week. If he ever had a chance with her (which I seriously doubted in the first place), he most certainly doesn’t anymore. I don’t even think they will remain friends. More importantly he has totally wrecked his chances of winning Big Brother. Before this week, I would have put money on him winning it. Now after tonight’s display I’m not even sure if he’ll make it to the final week. The sad thing is I actually still like the guy.

Darnell, you’ve blown it mate!

Well the shopping task is a two day task as they pasted the first part now they have to gamble the shopping budget to try and Win,

What a swizz they tried that on BB four and it didnt pay off the house mates that were left had to live on basic rastions and tey were all glad to leave,

Archived