Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

I think some how they have found out how bad there language is because Darnell mentioned it Today and I think a lot of people will think about all of that while they are voting,

Being perceieved as a constant swearer like Darnell is will turn some voters off, where as Rachel who doesent swere will come across as a goody goody or a prude.

I think only a very small minority of voters would be influenced by the amount of swearing. When you watch a show like BB you know what you're letting yourself in for with regard to bad language, nudity, explicit conversation etc. To be honest I'm so used to hearing it that I hardly even notice. Although I'd rather Darnell and others didn't swear quite so much, I'm more likely to be irritated by people like Luke who make a big deal out of not swearing and think they're somehow superior because of it.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only has Sara not stopped flirting with Darnell but she appears to be doing it even more now. If this is part of her game plan then I think it is tactically dangerous. This will only serve to make some of the ex-Darnell fans sympathetic towards him once again and make her look bad. Up until about a week ago she was in a good position as she had the sympathy vote. Now I'm not so sure.

IMO, I don't think it's a game plan at all. It's just a flirt and Darnell is a grown man who knows what he is doing. I could understand if Darnell was 18 and newbie in that area, but he's 26 and I'm sure, well, I hope he is aware of the flirting between himself and Sara.

I really hope Sara wins though. I think she is the only housemate that deserves to win BB. I hope Mikey comes second. Rachel third and Darnell fourth. I'm sure Rex is a nice person once you get to know him but his brashness puts me off big time and I hope he comes fifth. :P

Not only has Sara not stopped flirting with Darnell but she appears to be doing it even more now. If this is part of her game plan then I think it is tactically dangerous. This will only serve to make some of the ex-Darnell fans sympathetic towards him once again and make her look bad. Up until about a week ago she was in a good position as she had the sympathy vote. Now I'm not so sure.

IMO, I don't think it's a game plan at all. It's just a flirt and Darnell is a grown man who knows what he is doing. I could understand if Darnell was 18 and newbie in that area, but he's 26 and I'm sure, well, I hope he is aware of the flirting between himself and Sara.

I really hope Sara wins though. I think she is the only housemate that deserves to win BB. I hope Mikey comes second. Rachel third and Darnell fourth. I'm sure Rex is a nice person once you get to know him but his brashness puts me off big time and I hope he comes fifth. :P

To be honest I don’t really care whether she has game plan. That is not the issue. My problem is the constant flirting with Darnell in spite of what has happened. Don’t get me wrong because I enjoy watching it (yes I know, I’m a hypocrite) and really I like Sara. She’s fun, she’s lively and I feel she has been true to herself. However regardless of whether Darnell is an adult or an 18 year old boy or whether it is just harmless fun he is totally besotted with her and Sara knows this. The concern is after they leave the house and get on with their lives, once the magazine deals start flooding through she will not give him the time of day. Even Rex can see this which is why he warned him in last night’s episode to only try and be friends with her - Nothing more…

Well its the last day in the BB house and I still stand by what i said Mikey to win regardless of the bookies, I reallly dont think Rex needs the money as hes just been talking to mikey about opening anew reastrant then hes Taking Nicole to New york on a shopping spree also for his bit=rthday hes going on a sking holiday. Make of that what you will.

Rex to win - he's the only one that has been himself all the way through. I think Rachel is lovely but she held back far too much in the beginning which I can't forgive her for now. I don't think it matters how much money he already has - if Rex deserves to win, he deserves to win.

I agree with Claire Louise, I can't really warm to Mikey either - and he's such an obvious candidate to win that I hope he doesn't. Darnell is just a horrible person, it doesn't matter what kind of insecurity problems you have, to call someone who is your 'friend' an ugly bitch and a slut is unforgivable. As for Sara, I did like her but what is she playing at with Darnell? I could never be all over a guy like that who I had no feelings for.

As it's the final of Big Brother 9 tonight.

Here is my top 5 the way i think will come out of the house.

5. Darnell

4. Sara

3. Rex

2. Rachel

1. The winner - Mikey

This is the top 5 that i think the pubic will go with.

5. Sara

4. Darnell

3. Rachel

2. Rex

1. The pubic winner would be Mikey.

It's going to be a great final, i wonder if it's going to be still raining for the final everyone will be getting wet tonight.

8pm - 9pm Big Brother finale part 1

10pm - 11.05pm Big Brother finale part 2

Enjoy the final everyone and have fun.

Not long now.

I still think the winner will come from Mikey, Rex and Rachel but I think it will probably be Rex and Rachel with Rachel to win.

It’s interesting to note the contrast between the two contestants over the entire campaign. Rex has been outspoken, aggressive and the centre of most of the significant events within the house. Rachel has been quiet, slipped under the radar, sat back, played it safe (basically what most “fence-sitters” do) and stayed out of arguments. Will Rex’s picking on her be enough for her to pull it off?

Archived