An American Girl (by emmasi) - comments

KaitieL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe... I just can't do a plain old girl meets boy fic now can I :P?

Thanks for the replies, and sorry for posting it without the italics first lol.

I have my proof reader chained to a desk, editing more chapters as we speak :wink:

Edited by emmasi

:lol: Jem, it's fantastic!

When Ella met Bo I was thinking of all the possible couples he could have belonged to. So great that it's Kim and Kit's. Can't wait to see how this all goes.

“But what if we did do it?” demanded Ella hysterically. “What if I’m pregnant!? What if I give birth to an inbred freak!?”

^ Loved that bit! :P

An update. Yay.

Poor Ella, here she is thinking that she's just conceived a baby with her cousin. Why can't she just take the morning after pill? They wouldn't be able to tell if she was pregnant the day after, would they?

Loving this. More please.

It's great! The phone convo with Kim and Robbie was so well written. I can just imagine Robbie on the other end. :) Poor Ella ... I wonder if they actually slept together? I'm sure you'll let us know soon or later. :P

An update. Yay.

Poor Ella, here she is thinking that she's just conceived a baby with her cousin. Why can't she just take the morning after pill? They wouldn't be able to tell if she was pregnant the day after, would they?

Loving this. More please.

lol. That's about the time that you need proper medical research, which I clearly haven't done :P

I have a theory that, being raised by Robbie and Tash, she'd feel like IF she was pregnant, it would be meant to happen... like fate... and she's clearly not keen on the idea of abortion, so... maybe stopping a fertilization that was "meant to be" would be just as bad in her mind... I kind of think that's why she's taking the "wait and see" approach...

That's the long answer/excuse. The short answer is of course, where would be the drama in getting it all over and done with with a simple little pill straight away :P?

Thanks for the replies :D