An American Girl (by emmasi) - comments

KaitieL

It's cool. I know most sequels don't work well (well in my cases they don't) :lol: But CONSIDER doing one. Even if it's a oneshot. You've basically developed two quite original characters and I love them. There were points in the story I coudn't stop smiling, because, well, I just loved their journey; particuarly Ella's.

Anyway, great story Jem.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like Ella and Archie (I feel like his mother so I have to call him that :P) but I just don't have time for sequels, and I have no more ideas for these two anyway :(. Well, I do have one idea, but it's a totally different fic - not at all involved in this timeline. And that one does involve REAL witches... but that's another story... one of the many that are begging to be researched and written, hence me not having time for sequels :P

Although there is that one cat sequel... man I need to leave that fic alone.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to An American Girl (by emmasi) - comments