An American Girl (by emmasi) - comments

KaitieL

Awwwww... I can't believe it's over! The ending was absolutely brilliant. I was wondering how you were going to tie everything up in 7 chapters - but you did it! :)

Gaden is fab! I love that they live on the farm together. Aden still as immature as ever :rolleyes:.

So Jonah confessed everything - I like that she didn't feel the need to say that she forgave him and he admitted to having to live with what he'd done.

ElBo is so cute! :wub:

Jem, your writing is awesome and I've really enjoyed this fic.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww... I can't believe it's over! The ending was absolutely brilliant. I was wondering how you were going to tie everything up in 7 chapters - but you did it! :)

Eight chapters. There are eight. I said there'd be eight all along. I didn't edit my original post from "seven chapters" to eight at a later date or anything (:unsure:)

I wasn't really confident at all about that ending, but it's all over now so yay :D

I love Jonah. I felt so good about giving him the chance to tell his side of the REAL story, and still be a good person at the end of it. I still can't forgive the writers for erasing him like that - because obviously if he did rape Tasha, he HAD to be evil (shades of grey just don't exist when real love and fear are involved) :rolleyes: - but hopefully I've fixed it in at least some peoples' minds now.

Thank you all for reading :D

Edited by emmasi

Just read the second chapter, I have alot to catch up on and you've already finished it :lol:

Bo IS Archie! :o Did not see that coming. The whole time I was thinking of every single couple who had a baby around the same time as Rob and Tash. I thought of Kirsty and Kane's kid, and totally forgot about Archie, that was a shock :lol:

And they had sex! :o Or, so they believe haha.

Great twist! It's great.

Just read 3-5, great reads.

I like how you're making alot of reference into the older character's past such as Kim and all his mistakes by getting women pregnant :lol: and the paragraph with Kim, Rachel and Kit :lol: Also the mention of Robbie and Kim sleeping together, trust you to bring something like that up :lol:

Poor Ella finding out about the whole truth. Like someone said, you wrote Robbie well with his lines and reactions etc. I felt for all of them.

I'll probably finish off the last 3 later tonight. I'm not sure how it ends yet, but if it ends all well, you should write a sequel :P

Eight chapters. There are eight. I said there'd be eight all along. I didn't edit my original post from "seven chapters" to eight at a later date or anything (:unsure:)

Sorry my bad! Still, seven or eight chapters they were all great! :)

Nawwww, it's finished :(

But I LOVED it! I was on the edge of my seat for some reason when Ella was about to meet Michael/Jonah and then you throw in a Gaden cameo and I almost fell off :lol: That was great! Geoff made it to be a Reverend and Aden... Well, he's still Aden :lol:

It's good to see that you dealt with alot of the stories that were never dealt well within the show, you wrote it all very well Jem! It was a good ending and I couldn't stop smiling when they confessed that they liked each other, then Bo stopped the kiss to ask if his dad and her mum ever slept together LOL. The way you've put Kim in this story, it makes him sound like a whore, and really; he is! :lol:

Great story Jem!