An American Girl (by emmasi) - comments

KaitieL

Aw, you updated. So if I nag you enough will you update?

So I take it Robbie and Tash don't know that Jonah is not the father and they never found out about Michael?

I thought Martha and Jack were Ella's godparents? And she doesn't even know who Martha is? :unsure:

Reverend Campbell?! :lol: So he did make it. Did he end up marrying anyone we know?

Loving it. More please. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Martha and Jack were Ella's godparents? And she doesn't even know who Martha is? :unsure:

Yeah well... I forgot about that lol. Selective memory (because it should have been Martha and KIM <_<)... But Alf didn't say Martha McKenzie or Holden... and his last name's Stewart, so... um... maybe Ella didn't make the connection... :unsure:?

Just for that, no more updates tonight! :P

Edited by emmasi

Yeah well... I forgot about that lol. Selective memory (because it should have been Martha and KIM <_<)... But Alf didn't say Martha McKenzie or Holden... and his last name's Stewart, so... um... maybe Ella didn't make the connection... :unsure:?

Just for that, no more updates tonight! :P

Fair enough. I should be going to bed anyway seeing as though someone is going to wake me up early tomorrow.

If it makes you feel better, I wasn't updating again tonight anyway :P. The next chapter... no matter how I look at it the continuity just seems so wrong... and I'm not sure why so I don't know how to fix it. And I'm all paranoid about it, because I know how crafty readers are with picking these things up because I'd usually pick them up myself if I was reading it :wink:.

So I'm giving it another day to see if anything comes to me before I post. If not... well, you'll just get it as is because I think four days stressing is enough :P

JEM! :) Firstly, I would have to say I'm a HUGE fan of this FIC you have TWO amazing ORIGINAL charatcers so I don't want any crap about "ISSUES with ORIGINAL characters" okay? Secondly, I have to say I'm a HUGE ElBo fan as well. Kissing COusins that aren't really cousins or are they??? WHich brings me to my next point- just a little criticism... I loved how you established Arcie as Bo and I loved why he is called Bo and when he was revealed to be Archie it was a shock for me BUT you didn't have to call him Archie from then on- He likes to be called Bo - I like him being called Bo. Sorry for the nitpick Jemima but something to think about in future Jemima. :P

JEM! :) Firstly, I would have to say I'm a HUGE fan of this FIC you have TWO amazing ORIGINAL charatcers so I don't want any crap about "ISSUES with ORIGINAL characters" okay? Secondly, I have to say I'm a HUGE ElBo fan as well. Kissing COusins that aren't really cousins or are they??? WHich brings me to my next point- just a little criticism... I loved how you established Arcie as Bo and I loved why he is called Bo and when he was revealed to be Archie it was a shock for me BUT you didn't have to call him Archie from then on- He likes to be called Bo - I like him being called Bo. Sorry for the nitpick Jemima but something to think about in future Jemima. :P

Whell. Tell it like it is why don't you :P?

Firstly, thank you very much, I'm glad you're enjoying it. But these two are only "original" by default - they're lazy hybrids of Kit&Kim, and Robbie&Tash with a dash of Josie's influence in there too. A big ol' cheat on that account :P. Secondly... the fic is mostly from Ella's perspective and she's calling him Archie because that's his real name and his fake name is stupid (in her opinion) and got them both into trouble by concealing his real name! Also, with everyone else calling him Archie, it would be weird and confusing for me to keep calling him Bo. You would not be able to follow it. I give you no credit :P

Hey.

It's 5:26 am, I'm dead on my feet and if I try to construct a proper review, I'm afraid I won't make much sense. But this fic is really, really super awesome. I love Ella, I love Bo's character, Kim can eat me, Kit's annoying and Alf is Alf with his 'galah' comment. I really miss Robbie now :( Love how he and El are so close. Aw, El...

Anyway, I'm presently incoherent. Proper review coming soon! Just wanted you to know that I read it and I love it :lol:

Thanks Belle :D

You lied. You said you weren't going to update, so I went to bed. But you did.

Oh... my... god! Aden and Geoff? Married? Love it. I know I should have expected it, but I did not see it coming. And the dog's name is Annie. :lol:

More please.

Blame the Gaden thread! These two were never in this fic at all in the beginning lol. But when I introduced Jonah/Michael, it just seemed like such a good excuse...

I'm weak :blush:

Only one chapter to go now! :o