How's your day been?

Guest SAB

don't think we have a 'hows ya day' thread so i'll start

Woke up at 7 but didn't have to leave for uni until 10 so just bludged in bed until like 8.30. Drove to the station, saw these 2 hot as chicks in the car infront of me at the lights. Highlight of the day.

got to uni, sat thru a 2 hour lecture just thinking about KFC the whole time. Finally I did get to KFC and then finished off one of my assignments, which I had 3 weeks to do but couldn't be stuffed so left to the last minute. Its due tomorrow. Then I have another assignment due on Tuesday which I really should start but can't be stuffed. Might just do it tomorrow or leave it till Monday.

Now I'm sitting here in the comp lab doing everything except what I'm supposed to :P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got woken up at 8 am because people came to rip up our floor and fix the doors, then went to pick up my god-brother..Spent the day with him, had a nice long lunch before dragging him to the gym with me. Spent the final hours playing around on the macbook taking photos and doing some online shopping....after he went home, i dragged my butt back on the laptop and went on bttb which i have been on in AGESSSSS....

Now i'm sitting here trying to find a converting program to encode episodes since i've switched from PC ^^ i'm also watching scrubs in the background

Wow i haven't been here in ages ^^ thank god for the one week break

This morning, I worked on my dissertation. My cousin came to bring some more Easter eggs. I got so many this year, I'll probably still be eating them in June. :rolleyes: Well, I'll need the chocolate during my exams. :wink:

This afternoon, my sister and I went to the hospital to visit my grandmother. My cousins were there too.

She's feeling ok but she's a bit tired. They're still going to do some more tests though to make sure everything's ok. We still don't know when she can come home.

When I came home, I worked on my dissertation again. Then I watched Home & Away and had dinner. And now I'm here. :)

set the alarm for 6am for uni and I did wake up, but ofcourse I said to myself "just another 5 minutes" which ended up being another hour. So that left me with 15 minutes to catch the bus. Sat behind an incredibly hot chick on the train. Had a test, so much freakin writing so I ended up with the worst writers cramp ever. By the endof the test, my writing was more like a 5 year old's scribble. Then finished off a tutorial(which was designing a webpage about yourself) and headed home. Saw a guy with the hottest girlfriend ever on the train on the way home. Lucky freaking bastard! Speaking of hot chicks, Melbourne seems to harbour an amazing number of these, infact this year their population seems to have exploded.

Had to wait 30 minutes for the bus in freezing cold. Fanfreakintastic. Now I'm at home, yesterday my parents made food that is yuck so there's effectively nothing to eat so I'm gonna go and make my own lunch.

was suppposed to wake up at 6.30 today for uni but decided I need 5 more minutes and ended up snoozing until about 8. Wasn't going to make bus now but luckily my dad came home from work early so I could take the car to the station. Some ****** was doing 60 in the 80 zone in front of me. People like that **** me off like hell when I need to get somewhere on time, they ought to be stripped of their licences and learn to drive. Had a super easy tute, then Hungry Jacks for lunch and now I'm halfway thru completing a Microsoft Publisher assignment.

I got woke up at 9:30 and felt as if I hadn't slept at all..but I had! Then got ready and went to the gym induction with my mate Emma. Was soooo good! Was there for a few hours. I hadn't eaten anything aaalll day so me and Emma ended up going to McDonald's :( All that hard work was a waste of time but it was worth it because I was starving! =/

Seems boring now that I'm writing it...but was suuuuch a laugh! =D Then we just walked around a few shops and then ofcourse I watched Hollyoaks =] Aaand yeah, that's about it.

Okay, I went through a whole bunch of emotions, first shocked because the librarians & mods got the "sack", then angry for the same thing, then stupid for not realising it was an April fools joke, and now I feel as if I'm high because of all the laughing I've been doing reading over everything everyone said to each other (yes, I've been online all day)

Archived