How's your day been?

Guest SAB

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Goodness! You fell for it, I fell for it until I looked at my watch and went OH GOD, it's April Fools day, I mean would Dan really be that cruel, no matter how serious it seemed.

I only fell for it until *cough*8pm*cough*, but you're right, Dan would never be that mean

This day has been like Christmas and my birthday and New Year's eve! I LOVE April fool's day! I started out staying up until 2.30 in the morning just so I could catch the beginning of the fun and have a fake fight with Nick :P Then I got some sleep, went to work and then went to school (I spent most of the time online fake-fighting with Lauren and laughing my head off :P) and now I'm home, still laughing at the April fool's joke here, and the one at the HAAN forum, which is still alive and killing me with laughter (yeah, I was behind that one :P)

Well my mam woke me up at 8 and I heard her saying it was snowing to my little brother! :P It wasn’t though. Was a joke but it did get him up earlier than usual lol.

Went to school. Pretty normal day. Falling asleep didn’t want to do work. Got to accounting. Got test back and I got 68% so I was very happy. Then, I got to Irish and was informed that my Irish oral exam is on Monday :o

Went to evening study and got a lot of oral work done. Came home and went to a friends house so I could talk Irish to her and see how I do.

Overall, so far its been okay! No complaints really. :)

Pretty bad day!...got into a fight with my friends....had a in class essay and i'm pretty sure i failed...my parents are going to kill me because of this ... and i'm grounded!! :(

hope everyonee eles had a better day than me!

Greenday

Archived