How's your day been?

Guest SAB

got up on time today, had to wait 30 mins on the freezing platform for the trains because the buses here are timetabled so crappily, meaning they arrive at the station just after the train has left, forcing us to wait for the next one. <_<

had a 2 hour lecture, one of them was about the type of work the graduates do after UNI. Frankly, I didn't like what I saw. Dealing with computer software and having to conform to tight deadlines. Two things I really HATE are computers and the pressure and rush rush environment. ( I do cartogrpahy at uni). I am starting to lose my interest in this course.

now I'm sitting in the comp lab typing up a summary for tomorrows tute.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost involved in a level crossing accident today :(

was on the train home from uni, and we were on a high-speed section of track. Suddenly the train driver slams on the breaks and blasts his horn frantically. It doesn't take a genius to work out something is wrong. A car was on the tracks, with the boom gate resting on its roof! Luckily the train could stop in time.

Almost involved in a level crossing accident today :(

was on the train home from uni, and we were on a high-speed section of track. Suddenly the train driver slams on the breaks and blasts his horn frantically. It doesn't take a genius to work out something is wrong. A car was on the tracks, with the boom gate resting on its roof! Luckily the train could stop in time.

Glad your ok.

My day was good. Went faster then I thought it would. Tho I did make too many coffees thus making me NEVER want to see coffee again. Or for at least the next 72hrs.

Oh its been great :P firstly i woke up with aching bones, feeling shivery and a throat that would give sandpaper a run for its money. I then had to get ready and go to work this afternoon :( and to top it all of i spent £15 on Grand National bets, and what did i get back, not a penny :angry:

So all in all its been a fab day :lol:

Lets see... I woke up this morning to discover that I had fogotten to shut the window last night and it was snowing and freezing. :angry:

I then found out that there was no food in the house and had to run to the shops in the snow. :angry:

I should be revising - but haven't been able to. :(

Archived