How's your day been?

Guest SAB

Well I made a thread about this before but it seems to have disappeared to hell.

Had to wake up at 5am to drive my parents to the airport as they were leaving on a holiday to the Gold COast. Left home around 5.45am and stuff me, the freeways were already packed :angry:

Got to the airport at about 6.30am, went to get some maccas and then made my way to the viewing area beside the airport's amin runway. Unfortunately, all the aircraft were taking off form the crosswind runway, which was about 2km away from, me. I did see my parent's jet takeoff at about 8:15am. Had to stay a bit longer to avoid peak hour, but because of a lack of action on the runway directly infront of me, I soon got bored and left just before 9.

Traffic was heavy on the way home, one loser was doing 70 in the 100 zone and I almost crashed into otjher cars that were braking suddenly becasue of this retard. As I passed him, I gave him a nice loud blast of the horn and stuck my finger up at him aswell. I got some KFC and booze and I watched Faulty Towers in theafternoon while eating KFC and drinking booze :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday morning my cat, which i grew up with and am very close to, dissappeared with an injured leg. I set out to look for him all over my neigbour hood and couldn't find any sign of him. I spent hours looking, coz he was injured and I was scared that he might be (or already was) attacked by a dog or succumb to the elements. In the evening, he didn't come home at all like he'd normally do and I knew he was out there somewhere with an injured leg in the cold and rain for a day now, so I was getting quite unsettled. When I went to sleep, I had this very vivid dream in which I woke up, and the cat was sitting at the front door. This dream, was like almost as vivid as reality.

I got up in the morning and then my dogs started barking wildly. I went to tell them off when at the front door the cat was sitting there! He was there waiting to be let in exactly as how i saw the scene in the dream. Everything was exactly how I saw it in the dream.

The relief and joy is unequalled.

Not bad, have a day off work today :D didn't get up until 10am, had a leisurely read of the paper and had breakfast, did the housework, then settled down to watch Out of the blue, now i'm having a sandwich and posting in here :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Last day of uni for 6 weeks!!!!! :D

spent the day finishing off an assignment for uni, a 2000 word essay. Handed it in, sent in my transfer application aswell so that's sorted, everything's

done!

quaggq8.jpg

Archived