BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys....its been a while....I have a few months off work so i thought i would check back and see if anyone is interested in cycle 2 of Back To The Bays Next Top H&A Fan.....

If so....The rules are still the same...describe in 25 words or less why you think u should be selected to compete in the compitition.....If any newbies have skipped to this page and are interested....flick back a few pages and have a look at The first cycle. It will give you a fair understanding of the game...

Thanks guys

x

• 3 weeks later...

I am HOME AND AWAYS number 1 fan. I am totally addicted to HOME AND AWAY. Every magazine that has a artical on a member of HOME AND AWAY i have to buy it. I watch reruns that i have taped. I am always on the websites. I am going through withdraws at the moment due to the olympics.

• 2 weeks later...

AUDITION:::

hey i think i should be in this for a numver of reasons

1. spend all my spare time watchin any old episode i can on youtube

2. watch both australian episodes on youtube and then the current ones in england on my tv

3. spend all my time on home and away sites and forums

4. kate ritchie - like a way too obsessed fan of her and i know she's left it but i listen 2 nova online when i shud be sleepin!

5. and purely i need more home and away stuff to do! lol

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Audition:

1. I can't miss Home and Away. Even if I did, I'll watch it somewhere

2. We see old epis in Estonia, but I watch newer from YT or download from here

3. I set my singing rehearsals like that I could be home right time to watch HAA.

4. My English isn't the best, but I'm here and I read about it.

5. My computer screen is something about Home and Away (made it myself) + my dp in MSN and Avatars in other forums are about Home and Away

6. My friends think I'm craxy, because I know very much about it. Even about the older characters, who were on the show when I was so little

7. I talk about Home and Away every day. It's annoying sometimes! :D

8. I watch old Home and Away epis from here and from YT :)

Archived