BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

i thought we had to 31st of march to get our entries in

I remember in the earlier rounds if everyone got their's in before the deadline Summer Bay would close it early and I had mine in on Wednesday night.

Thank you! I had to rush the fanfic on Wednesday because I was going to Wodonga for a five day weekend. I personally would have thought it was an incoherent mess if I was reading it. But I can't say this isn't encouraging.

Summer Bay, I have to ask, did anyone get the John Hughes reference?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought we had to 31st of march to get our entries in

I remember in the earlier rounds if everyone got their's in before the deadline Summer Bay would close it early and I had mine in on Wednesday night.

Thank you! I had to rush the fanfic on Wednesday because I was going to Wodonga for a five day weekend. I personally would have thought it was an incoherent mess if I was reading it. But I can't say this isn't encouraging.

Summer Bay, I have to ask, did anyone get the John Hughes reference?

Nope, i cant say they did :lol:

P.S - Please get back to me about the PM i sent you as cycle 2 will begin soon

The speech that Bartlett gives to the kids is lifted almost word-for-word from Vernon in the movie The Breakfast Club, and after Vernon asks if there's any questions, Bender (Judd Nelson) puts his hand up and says "Yes. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe/" Which I naturally converted to "Does John Hughes know you're stealing his script?" John Hughes, of course, being the writer/director of the Breakfast Club.

The speech that Bartlett gives to the kids is lifted almost word-for-word from Vernon in the movie The Breakfast Club, and after Vernon asks if there's any questions, Bender (Judd Nelson) puts his hand up and says "Yes. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe/" Which I naturally converted to "Does John Hughes know you're stealing his script?" John Hughes, of course, being the writer/director of the Breakfast Club.

Lol , see thats why im the host...I couldnt participate and come up with something like that... :lol: ....As of cycle 2 Yourself and Pempie will be the new judges as i have fired my sisters haha

BTTB'S NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN CYCLE 2

AUDITIONS

bttb's NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN ended with Formerely Known As josh taking the crown for cycle 1. Now We are back with a whole new cycle and we want you to Audition. Cycle 2 will kick off soon and its a whole new ball game with All new Challenges, bigger shocks, And heaps of Twists and turns along the way. This time around i have dropped my two sisters. Formerely Known As Josh and Cycle 1 runner Up, Pempie, Will be the two New judges.

Anyone is welcome to Audition, Even people from cycle 1 of the compitition. the Judges will select the top ten auditions for the compitition. Week after week, Challange after challenge, Someone will be eliminated until we have Our New BttB's Next Top Home And Away Fan.

If you think you have what is takes, What are you waiting for....

Simply post the word "Audition" and explain in 25 words or less why you deserve to be envolved in the compitition....

GAME ON!

• 1 month later...

Archived