BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

CHALLENGE 3

This Challenge is in 4 parts

PART 1 - CREATE A CHARACTER

Create an original character of your very own. We want a discription of the character. What do they look like? Do they have any dark hidden secrets from their past? Why are they in Summer Bay? Are they related to another Summer Bay Resident?

PART 2 - THE WRITERS

Explain in detail the variation that Home And Away has been subject to by the cause of the different writers/directors/producers in the history of the show. You may need to do some research on this. Has one writer's work stood out from all the rest? Has a writers work contradicted another writers work? Has a Writer pushed a topic a bit to far? Has a writer been boring?

PART 3 - WHY IT GOT YOU HOOKED

Tell us why you fell in love with Home And Away. Was it a specific storyline that got you hooked? How old were you? Was it a character that you thought was hot?

Did your mum sit you in front of the tv and put it on when she was cooking dinner when you were little? Dont go into to much detail for this section. Anything over 100 words will be excepted

PART 4 - TELL US WHY

In your own words, why do you think Home And Away has been so successful in Australia And Oversees? Do you think it has the charisma to run for another 20 years? Dont put too much time into this section , Anything over 100 words will be excepted

PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND ALL COMPLETED CHALLENGES TO ME VIA EMAIL loudsuburbia@bigpond.com

This Weeks Challenge closes March 20th, DONT BE LATE!

IMPORTANT NEXT WEEK IS THE FINAL! Among other things, The final 2 standing will be asked to write a fanfic no less than 600 words. There will be other parts to the challenge but they are not important as yet. If you already have a fanfic and wish to use that, read over it and make sure it is what you really want. If you do not have one already written, Start putting together ideas.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Fanfic is a story written by an author, but based on a story already created. For example: A home and Away FanFic would be a fan of the show writing a story about the characters in Home and Away, or a story about a certain couple, or a story set in Summer Bay.

Daisyap , You should have found away to email me because i would have definatley found a way around it. You have been a great contributer to the compitition.

Well I couldn't get access to internet anywhere so I couldn't but I don't mind, I don't think i deserve the title!

I think this is a great and original "game". :lol: Would it be possible for you to post some of the entries? :unsure:

Thanks. When the compitition ends i will post previous challenge works. The final fanfic challenge will be posted for Members to vote for who they think should win. The votes will count as half of the final decision.

Make sure you audition for cycle 2 :lol: It will kick off a week or so after this cycle finishes

Archived