BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE FINAL CHALLENGE

This Challenge Is Made Up Of 3 Parts

PART 1 - THE FANFIC - The Final Fanfic Challenge is the most important and you have been reminded for the past week or so. If You already have a fanfic, Feel free to use it. If not, you have until March 31 to get one written and back to me. They can be as long or short as you wish to make them. It is completley up to you, there are no limits or rules this time. The Final Fanfic's that you submit to me will be posted in this thread for All forum members to vote for who they think should win. These member votes will count as half of the final decision regarding the winner.

PART 2 - FINISH THIS SENTENCE

HOME AND AWAY IS/HAS/WILL/AND/CAN/...... (Pick One)..... Anything over 25 words will be accepted

PART 3 - ONE LAST TIME

Why do you Deserve the title of BTTB's Next Top Home And Away Fan?

BE SURE TO EMAIL ME YOUR COMPLETED CHALLENGES loudsuburbia@bigpond.com

THE FINAL CHALLENGE ENDS ON MARCH 31st.

Congratulations on getting to this stage of the compitition.....Goodluck

hi what is a fan fic is it like a story again what does part 2 of the challenge don't quite understand can you explain it abit more please and thanks for let me though to the final thought my story might be abit strange for you

thanks pembie

A Fanfic is a story written by a fan about a certain subject, In this case the subject is Home And Away. All you need to do is write a story about Home and Away and be as original as you can be.

In Part 2 of the challenge you have to finish the sentence by picking one of the optons that i gave you and carrying the sentence on from there.

For Example "Home and Away HAS always been my favourite show because.....etc.

Hope i helped,

Goodluck Guys

Unfortunatley, My computer has finally givin up and died. Luckily, The final challanges were recieved and judged. Due to family matters we do not have the time to run this compitition for another week so there will be no voting as planned.

The Winner of this compitition has been chosen.

BTTB'S NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN IS.............

FORMERELY KNOWN AS JOSH!

Congratulations , Formerely Known As Josh. You Did It. Your Work stood out from all the rest from the very beginning of the compitition. You are a true Great Home And Away Fan!

CYCLE 2 OF BTTB'S NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN WILL COMMENCE IN A FEW MONTHS. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP CHECKING BACK SO YOU CAN AUDITION. WHO WILL BE BTTB'S NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN?

Archived