Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

As Jem said,i think it's time for Paul to go.He looked so sad last night when they scored him and it's not worth losing your self esteem over.What the hell is Jade doing?!Their song choices leave a lot to be desired that's for sure.

I also think it's unfair that people better then him are leaving.

Did we see a pic of Paul in the 80's or is he they only one they missed?If so how rude!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Jem said,i think it's time for Paul to go.He looked so sad last night when they scored him and it's not worth losing your self esteem over.What the hell is Jade doing?!Their song choices leave a lot to be desired that's for sure.

I also think it's unfair that people better then him are leaving.

Did we see a pic of Paul in the 80's or is he they only one they missed?If so how rude!

I don't remember seeing one.

It is unfair that other people are leaving, and it's unfair that Paul feels even worse about that. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I think that Jade needs to realise that this competition is about teaching Paul to sing, or at least trying to help him, instead of promoting herself and constantly out-performing him. Does she know they're meant to be a team?

I think that someone in this thread said that Jade is a friend of theirs. If I'm completely wrong about her, then I'm sorry, but that's the way she's coming off to me.

I've stopped watching them score Paul because the judges never seem to say anything constructive.

xx

I've noticed that too. They can't say that he's terrible and then not say what he can do to improve <_< I agree with emmasi and ~Lynd~, it's time for Paul to go. It doesn't look like he's enjoying it anymore :(

You know, Paul's not the best, but he's no worse than some of the others. I don't know why they've just decided to constantly pick on him.

That giggling bimbo (Chloe?) and the weather girl are ALWAYS off-key, but because they do the girly act the judges are always nice to them. I was so glad to see Chloe leave. I can't stand women who behave like that. Especially when they're so big and apparently 'grown up'.

^I agreee,Sara's awful.I don't particularly like Candice either but maybe that's just me.They should either lay off Paul or give him something constructive to work with...A partner who's not so self absorbed would've been nice to.The only one worse then her is Kate.

The reason Paul is still there is because a section of Home And Away fans are voting for him to stay. Its very sad as he has no real singing ability and its no use blaming Jade either. I blame the fans, they are the ones subjecting him to this humiliation and they are the ones who can end it.

• 2 weeks later...

:angry: I'm so mad at the judges, two in particular at the moment. Do they get off ridiculing Paul every week. I felt so sorry for him tonight. I think he's improved a lot since Week 1. The judges obviously have something against him. He didn't deserve that score.

I laughed when he pulled the pineapple lollies. :lol: That's the way mate, just block it all out.

Did he swear when Jade told him that they were actually saying something nice? I thought I heard him say "sh*t" when he had to quickly take his ear plugs out to listen :lol:

I sadly have to agree with James (although the 3 was harsh, and more him making a point than an actual reflection of the performance), that the humane thing would be to put Paul down as far as this competition is concerned.

If I had to say something supportive... I liked his shirt?

Archived