Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I don't even know what to say about it besides.... well I don't know. I'm speechless! :P

Edit: No I do remember what I was going to say, when Jade said "I want to work on his diction" I couldn't help but laugh out loud.... :P

:lol:

^It was that good charlotte song ... 'I dont wanna to be in love'.

The performance was rather cringeworthy :blush::P

But I still cant get over the time warp :lol: What the heck was he doing! lol

Soooo entertaining, but thank god he has a sense of humour and doesnt take himself too seriously :P

^^ I know how great is his personality? He can make a fool of himself and he doesn't care, just laughs it off. I know he was trying to look like an emo/Good Charlotte but seriously the eye make up and his costume cracked me up. His performance all in all was very entertaining but that's about it. He'll get through cuz he's sooo hot and such a great guy. YAY!

I just couldn't take him seriously with the eye makeup on. I thought it was hilarious. I agree with Channy's comments and I guess those qualities make Paul so endearing. I love the re-cap on what they did during the week, he cracked me up with the vocal exercises he was doing in the cafe mirror. Even his butt joke had me laughing.

Aww, I love him and I voted for him again. Go Paul!

Archived