Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

The outfit was hilarious. I think he intentionally chose the song and the outfit and makeup to seperate himself from Jack. He still kinda looked cute though. I am voting for him and hoping he does better than Bobby did in the last series. He was hilarious doing the time warp. He had no clue what he was doing so in the end made up his own moves with a cheeky smile on his face. Then hi fiving Kate Cebrano at the end was a cracker!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I... um... screencaps? Anyone?? And lots of them??? Good Charlotte performance also??? :mellow:

That was... pretty... I was hoping for Frankenfurter, but I don't know that even Paul O'Brien is up for that in public (friends' parties though, there have been pleasant rumours... mmm). Also hard to find a good duet with that character. Shame. Riff-Raff was plenty close enough for me though. Such pretty pretty make up...

The judges... nuts to them. It takes guts to get up there in a costume like that. If only he'd have gone for Frank... if only... but it warms my heart to know that there must be some pictures of that out there somewhere... somewhere...

Now I want to find pics of Tim Campbell dressed as Frank. I didn't dream that did I? Did I???

I suppose that's wandering off topic though...

Did I...?

I think I want to be Paul O'Brien's make up artist. Gosh he turns out nice... He must have good strong angles to his face or something... I... I just want to paint him... paint on him, I mean...

Ok, I demand that he does "Blue Jean" by David Bowie next week. I don't care what the genre is. I hate that song but he make up is to die for. He MUST be made up like David Bowie!!! I DEMAND IT!!!!

(Calm down Emmasi, calm down... breathe...)

There are pics of him on the official site from last week with the make up here and on HAAC there are caps of last week here. Julz will probably put up caps of tonight tomorrow. I had a feeling you'd like that :P

Tasha that's mean. Do you really want to put the poor guy through the pain of being judged on a ballad? You saw how the extended notes in wonderwall turned out...

oh yeh i forgot about that :P Fine a nice rock song with no makeup :) Frankly, i care not for what he sings, just please sweetie DO NOT WEAR MAKE UP :)

See look at him now (in the background for Julia and David) no make up, no wig, just beautiful Paul in a suit <33

I feel so sorry for Paul. He tried so hard tonight, and they just didn't care. They're just jealous of him because he's getting the H&A vote - they want to keep him at the bottom to even out the voting. That's not fair. That's not what the competition is supposed to be about. It's supposed to be about rewarding effort, because he's not a singer, but he's bloody well giving it his best shot. I'm not even that big a fan, but it's just really wrong and cruel. Paul himself said that it was crushing his spirit to get such low scores... I can't blame him for feeling that way. I wonder how many other contestants have to deal with the schedule he has. It's ridiculous of them to expect him to be perfect. He's not about to let his role on Home and Away - ie, his JOB - suffer for some stupid singing contest where the judges are determined to keep him down :angry:

I'm having very upsetting flashbacks to Chris Hemsworth on DWTS <_<

EDIT: I was so upset by all that that I forgot to mention a highlight... Anthony and Candace sang "There Can be Miracles... When You Believe..." (not sure which half of that is the actual title, lol). I LOVE that song! I've had it in my head for days :D. And they sang it so beautifully ^_^ They should really release it.

Archived