Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

Paul looked so handsome last night in his suit and I was pleased to see no makeup or costumes.

I thought Paul did really well last night. I thought he deserved a higher score and even when the two judges gave their comments, they were critical and mean. I think Jade thought the same, because she had to say to Paul, that those comments were supposed to be compliments (in a round about way). All they kept harping on about was his limitations as a singer, wow so positive aren’t they? Paul, that judge didn’t deserve a kiss on the cheek from you!

Paul writes a column in TV Week about It Takes Two and he said people ask him whether he feels guilty for still being in the competition, despite placing last. He said he does, but that’s the nature of the competition.

Whilst the judges refuse to show Paul some love, I’m glad his legion of fans are keeping him going. The judges’ comments and scores must be deflating, but hopefully, he can draw some positives from his fan votes. I’ll be voting again this week to keep Paul alive.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad I didn't see last weeks episode. I don't think I could have handled hearing the mean comments the judges made. I don't understand what their problem with him is. Is it because he's young and good looking and none of them are? I think they think his H&A votes will carry him through so they give him low scores because they want him out.

And last night, saying that he has limitations? Sure he may have but how harsh were their comments? What about some positive criticism? You could see how nervous he was before he went on to perform. I don't think it's fair the way the judges are treating him. I feel so sorry for him. Aw Paul, I'll comfort you :wub:

I really hope he does a lot better next week but I have a feeling he might be going. But I'm still going to vote for him.

Emmasi that song that Candice and Anthony sang was called When You Believe by Whitney Housten and Mariah Carey.

Anthony... I choose to believe that naughty schoolboy/sexy teacher idea came from some role-playing with "Dan"...

:ph34r:

Paul... I don't know, maybe the judges realised that they're genuinely getting to him by being such b*tches, because I was expecting him to get 5's all around. It was another bad performance (is Jade even trying to teach him anything??) so I wasn't expecting them to be anything but harsh about it.

It's getting to the point where I want Paul to be voted out so that he doesn't have to suffer through it anymore. I enjoy watching him, but not at the expense of his own self-esteem. He looks so disheartened :(

Anthony... I choose to believe that naughty schoolboy/sexy teacher idea came from some role-playing with "Dan"...

:lol:

I agree with you about Paul, as i was watching the elimination, I was hoping that it would be him going, i felt embarrased for him, if we're being truthful here.

Paul... I don't know, maybe the judges realised that they're genuinely getting to him by being such b*tches, because I was expecting him to get 5's all around. It was another bad performance (is Jade even trying to teach him anything??) so I wasn't expecting them to be anything but harsh about it.

It's getting to the point where I want Paul to be voted out so that he doesn't have to suffer through it anymore. I enjoy watching him, but not at the expense of his own self-esteem. He looks so disheartened :(

As bad as he is, I hope he really comes back next week and wows them. But I don't think he has it in him. The judges have been over critical and have given them no real constructive criticism. And to be fair, something happened with his ear piece which would have made it worse for him. You can see how nervous he is, like he's dreading going on that stage. No thanks to the judges for that.

Whats the theme next week??

And i agree with Emmasi, as much as i love Paul, i think he needs to leave ITT so that he can cut down on his workload.

But i do enjoy seeing him in a suit, thats just makes my stomach melt. He is so hot in a suit :wub:

:lol:

I agree with you about Paul, as i was watching the elimination, I was hoping that it would be him going, i felt embarrased for him, if we're being truthful here.

Me too I just want Paul put out of his misery its so sad I love watching him but can't stand the constant negative comments and bad scores its like watching a lamb being taken to the slaughter

Archived