Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited to see Paul on It Takes Two. I didn't watch the first two series, but I did catch glimpses of Kate, Mark and Bobby, but I'll be glued to this series.

Does anyone know who Paul's paired with?

I know Candice Falzon is partnered with Anthony Callea;

Sara Groen is partnered with Adam Harvey;

Julia Morris is partnered with David Hobson

He's totally flat, lol. Oh well at least he's giving it a go, and it's for a good cause. He's also really honest and humble about not being a good singer so it makes him likeable in that sense. Just can't believe they picked wonderwall to sing, talk about making it hard for youself, lol.

Thought I'd mention in here that myself (Kirk) and my BFF Kirst have made an official myspace for Jade and Paul on It Takes Two, to support them in their journey and encourage others to vote for them! We know Jade and she's given us permission to do so so this is ridgy-didge hehe! So add us - the link's in the signature - and we'd love to hear from you!

He did look lovely, he alwayz does in suits, but his suit jacket was questioned by my cousin and i. It was odd, like a mix of brown and black and some other colours. He can do better than that :P

His singing? well he can improve next week :) He'll look cute for rock <33

Oh and his intro video, im glad they showed a JM clip and not JS, otherwise i would have died :P

Archived