Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went onto the ittakestwo website and when i clicked on paul's name it just went back to the home page does anyone know why this is?

I have no idea, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Well, I don't live in Oz, so I haven't seen Paul's performance, but I'm sure he did well. All the best, Paul!!! :P:D

I just watched him on Youtube. I thoght he did great! Really well in fact and better than I expected. Surprised at the low scores but the judges all gave positive feedback otherwise. BTW, who are those guys? Just wondering what their background is or their qualifications to judge our Paul!

I've just seen his performance. I think he did well. :D

I just watched him on Youtube. I thoght he did great! Really well in fact and better than I expected. Surprised at the low scores but the judges all gave positive feedback otherwise. BTW, who are those guys? Just wondering what their background is or their qualifications to judge our Paul!

I'd like to know that too.

I thought he did very well for his first performance. As the show goes on, his voice is definitely going to improve, so I'm very excited about how far he's going to go in the competition. The song choice was good for him aswell, I thought. There were a couply of dodgy notes, but it was the first night...I think he can get away with it :lol:. He's going to be popular with the viewers, so I think he could go far if he keeps progressing.

Go Paul!!! :P You've got my overseas support! :lol:

Archived