Paul O'Brien for It Takes Two

Guest Skykat

Good on them for sticking up for him,I agree with what they and Paul have said.

Lol,Jem Jade didn't say it on national tv at 9pm.I'm actually surprised more hasn't been made of it.Remember Rove at the logies?And that was at almost midnight.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was actually good tonight! He was so good that I'm wondering if this wasn't their plan all along, make no improvement until finals time and then blow the rest of the competition away by making rapid improvements :lol:

I felt a bit sorry for Bobby Morely. I don't think he wanted to have attention drawn to him :P. If the last picture I saw of him is anything to go by, he was probably there for Anthony, not Paul lol. Um, just to be clear, I mean the picture of him with Anthony and Tim... :unsure:

There are pics on the official H&A and It Takes Two websites.

I thoroughly enjoyed Paul's last performance. I thought he was brillant and I was pleased to see some decent scores.

There was a rumour in Sydney Confidential today that Paul and Anthony Callea clashed backstage, as Anthony was lecturing Paul about taking the competition seriously....Also a few weeks earlier in Paul's TV Week column, he commented on how serious Anthony was taking this competition and how he'd do anything to win. He also thought Anthony was pushing Candice too much.

Ooh, I can't wait till next week, 2 songs to sing! yay

Archived