Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi adelle supports, I know most of you have already joined the forum but I just wanted to advertise it to those who are unaware of it. Here is a place where we can express our views on adelle in a safe environment without having to worry about being attack by certain members of back to the bay. I know some of you on the adelle forum don't really like to post on bttb and that's really sad. :unsure: But at least we have the freedom at http://adelle.ipbfree.com/index.php to express our support and discuss our favourite couple on home and away Aden and Belle. So if you haven't already joined please do! I know I'm not part of the admin or mod team on the adelle forum I justed wanted to advertise the forum on their behalf I guess lol. :D

Hey guys

Part of this is a promotion of Summer Bay Local's webite that Im a Admin of and partly a call to arms for current members.

Summer Bay Central

Two of our admin (no longer there) have deleted all our threads and accounts from the site after a argument we have :angry::angry:

At the moment its small in numbers but we hope to grow into a great site :wink:

Hey guys

Part of this is a promotion of Summer Bay Local's webite that Im a Admin of and partly a call to arms for current members.

Summer Bay Central

Two of our admin (no longer there) have deleted all our threads and accounts from the site after a argument we have :angry::angry:

I used to be a part of this site but left because it was as dead as a doornail !!

Hey guys

Summer Bay Central

I used to be a part of this site but left because it was as dead as a doornail !!

thats because two of our ex mods sabotaged it

Hey guys

Summer Bay Central

thats because ex mods sabotaged it

Oh thats a shame !!

Anyway I left weeks ago because there wasnt a post there in weeks !!

Archived