Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

Ok!

Me...............!

http://dramione.b1.jcink.com

My brand new site dedicated to Draco and Hermione from the Harry Potter Series/Saga lol

But its not just about 'dramione' its also about Harry Potter itself!

Ok!

If you would like to become one of the staff on my forum then apply to me by PM!

Staff needed

1 Administrators: Must know your way around an admin control panel and must be active on the site at least twice a week.

2 Moderators: know there way around a mod control panel and are active at least twice a week.

1 Junior Moderator: knows your way around a mod control panel and is active at least once or twice a week.

1 or 2 Contributors: can access certain moderator features to upload any pictures movies, fan art etc... that you find on Draco, hermione, dramione or any Harry Potter cast, and is active at least once a week.

2 Librarians: Can also access certain moderator features for the forum, knows the rules for a fan fiction and is active at least once a week.

of course I will be posting this on other forums, so I will fill or let you know if any position is taken!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

dramionead.png

.:DRACO-AND-HERMIONE:.

~Dramione-Fan-Forum~

"Ahhh, come to join the party?"

"You, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach"

"I have to do this"

D&H is a site dedicated to the favorite non-canon ship: Dramione. Come and chat with fellow Dramione fans, post your artwork, share your fanfics, and discuss the latest and greatest HP-related news. We're not just about Draco and Hermione - we love everything Harry Potter, and we're willing to tone down our Dramione craze (just a little bit) to talk about every magical aspect of the Harry Potter world.

Are you as HP-crazed as we are? Well, pop on over and get your daily dosage of Dramione. We can't wait to see you there.

------------------D R A M I O N E F O R E V E R------------------

Hey guys , I've been doing more advertising for "Soap Life"

and we now have 105 members and counting :D

Come and check us out at : http://z3.invisionfree.com/Soap_Life

Also I need moderators for each section of the forum , for example I would need a moderator to run the H&A section , Coronation Street section and so on.

If you would like to grab a position then PM me :)

Hope to see you guys there :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys , I've been doing more advertising for "Soap Life"

and we now have 105 members and counting :D

Come and check us out at : http://z3.invisionfree.com/Soap_Life

Also I need moderators for each section of the forum , for example I would need a moderator to run the H&A section , Coronation Street section and so on.

If you would like to grab a position then PM me :)

Hope to see you guys there :)

We have just converted to ZetaBoards , come check it out : http://s3.zetaboards.com/Soap_Life

This is my new forum for all the fans of Supernatural. I'd love all fans to come and join, and discuss everything Supernatural

Supernatural Forum

Staff are also needed, please PM me if you are interested:

1 Administrator: I already have someone in mind for the the other administrator position, but please PM me if you are interested

2 Moderators: know there way around a mod control panel and are active at least twice a week.

2 Librarians: Can also access certain moderator features for the forum, knows the rules for a fan fiction and is active at least twice a week.

Depending on the success of the forum, I will ask more people to help out further down the track :D

• 1 month later...

Archived