Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

UPDATE

Rather than be a site just for HAA Fans, we have upgraded for all Aussie TV Shows

I give you......

Aussie TV Central

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Aussie_TV_Central/index.php

Your forum is good. I don't think there are many forums for Aussie TV shows out there :D

Me and sexyluc have made a forum for all the soaps :D

www.z3.invisionfree.com/soap_life

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys please come along and join us at Soap Life . We are a quick growing forum for Eastenders,Corrie,Emmerdale,Hollyoaks and H&A . We've got huge sections for each soap.

Join us at : http://z3.invisionfree.com/Soap_Life

We have now launched our Desperate Housewives section :D

and we have launched a new look at the forum :D

I have created a graphics site that is mainly based on H&A and I am looking for some staff members. Below is a list of what positions are available. If you are interested please pm me back with which position you are interested in and also why you would be the best candidate for that position; if you are applying for the graphic mod position then please post some of your best graphics {2-3 pieces}

Positions Available

Admin [1]

Assistant Admin [2]

Global Mods [2]

Graphic Mods [2]

Award Mods [2]

Resources Mods [2]

Challenge Mods [2]

Off Topic Mods [1]

Job roles:

Admin: To be an admin on the site; you will need to be able to work your way around an invision free admin control panel. Have previous experience as a staff member on a site and be fairly active.

Assistant Admin: You will need to be able to also use a control panel and to be ready to shoulder administrator’s responsibility such as dealing with complaints of members and also dealing with queries

Global Mods: you will need to be active; post challenges and make sure the members are following the rules as well as participating in the site

Award Mods: Must have a graphic program and be fairly active on the site. Please don’t apply if you cant be active.

Resources Mods: you will be in charge of resources such as textures, brushes, and other resources such as fonts and masks

Challenge Mods: Make sure a decent amount of challenges are posted in the sections and also to make sure that voting is posted at the right time

Off Topic Mods: Just keep the off topic section to its bare minimum and not have duplicate threads.

The link for the site will be given to all approved staff members and will be released for potential members at a later date. Thanks for reading.

A good few months ago I created a forum for chat about the now-axed ITV drama "Bad Girls". I was a huge fan of the show and saddened that there were no forums, so I made one myself (as you do :P) Unfortunately, although some joined, there weren't many at all. However, I checked back today for the first time in months and seen people had been visiting and discussing :). So I thought I may aswell give more advertising a go and see if we can pick it up.

(It's in desperate need of a new banner, though, the current one is awful. Any members that join over there and have the skill can very well make on if they wish :P)

Forum link: Larkhall Lounge

I hope it'll be of interest to some. (I have braced myself for fighting a losing battle mind :P). Thankies :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived