Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://z13.invisionfree.com/eleven_secrets/index.php?

eleven secrets is a graphics forum which has just started out.

it's not my forum i'm just helping promote and get some members.

if you're at all interested in making graphics then please come and take a look around.

don't be put off by the lack of members, the forum is only a few days old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

www.todd-lasance.net

Hey guys,

We're having a forum launch party over at todd-lasance.net on Sunday, 15th February. Time's for this will be posted on the website. Please do go over, sign up, and check in on the forum on that day! There will be games, competitions and general chit chat, and you never know who you'll see lurking in the background....!

Haylyz, our co-admin has handmade a birthday card for Todd, and is posting it to me, Symphony. We would love to add messages from you guys, so come along to the website or our myspace and leave us your messages and we'll add them to the card. I will then give the card to Todd closer to his birthday.

All the links [website, forum, myspace] can be found below in our signature!

See you there!

Well guys, we now have a website for Todd.

www.todd-lasance.net

Check it out, and, if you haven't already, make sure to click on "personal message" to see the video that Todd recorded especially for the website - thanking his fans for all the support.

:)

Archived