Kath & Kim

Guest Jen

I couldn't believe there wasn't already a thread for this.

Absolutely love Kath & Kim ... once me and my mum start talking it's rather scary. The new series is great, not the same with commercials though.

Aww ... Sharon, you've got to love her. Unlucky in love though. But apparently Shane Warne is guest staring in this season, so maybe something will happen there :wink:

It's noice, it's different, it's unusual...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there's not a thread either! I love this show. It's so funny. I love the posh ladies in the fancy stores. Such a crack up. I feel for poor Brett having to live with Kimmy. Hopefully the new season's not too far away from coming over here :D

Haha that would have to be a dream sequence surely!?

Kath and Kim’s awesome, very funny. I love the way Kath walks, as she swings her ass from side to side, and the power walks! Ha Kel’s slick greasy hair.

‘He’s the incredible hulk, Kel, stop it, ahhhhhhh….he’s going green!’ Crazy.

I can't believe there's not a thread either! I love this show. It's so funny. I love the posh ladies in the fancy stores. Such a crack up.

Prue and Trude! :lol: They're so funny, and the other guy, with the mo and he's queeny like. Not sure of his name. The one that sells the suits :lol:

I heard Sharon and Shane get married too... Wonder if it is a dream sequence.

I haven't been into the new series. It was a bold move, putting it up against Australian Idol. One that hasn't paid off as far as I'm concerned... I've been watching Idol and taping Kath & Kim - when I remember. It's a good double with My Name Is Earl though.

I've looked all over Youtube and haven't found anything, but does anyone know where I could find the Kath & Kim/H&A crossover online?? I keep telling people about it, but I have nothing to show them. It makes me sad to think there's people that haven't seen how great it is :(

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I've never missed an episode. Must. be. obssessed?? lol :lol:

All the time in class me and my mates are always talking K&K lol. Crazy......much?? :blink:

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Haha lovin' the sig!! :wub:

lol I miss Fong, the waiter on the train from Kim's birthday in the 2nd or 3rd season ;( Does anyone remember him??

Archived