Kath & Kim

Guest Jen

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

There was one episode where Sharon had to 'thank' a lady for letting her drive past. But she didn't see Sharon wave so Sharon and Kim followed her until they got lost in the middle of no where. There was this Holland cafe called the 'Clog and hog' or somethin like that and Kim says 'Oh great, you drove us to Holland' :lol:

Love that epsiode! The "Clog and Clock" and Kim becomes the new door b*tch. :P "In the end I became to good. I wasn't letting anyone in."

:lol: "No mum, I can't let you in. No more red blazers. Go down the road, they might let you in there."

:lol:

That's a great episode. That's also the one where Kath and Kel do that commercial and they dubb their voices, I think it was dor thrush? :lol: That was great!

"Just to let you know, we have the same problem"

"Oh that, that was just acting. We don't really have a........problem"

Probably one of my favourite episodes.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was one episode where Sharon had to 'thank' a lady for letting her drive past. But she didn't see Sharon wave so Sharon and Kim followed her until they got lost in the middle of no where. There was this Holland cafe called the 'Clog and hog' or somethin like that and Kim says 'Oh great, you drove us to Holland' :lol:

Love that epsiode! The "Clog and Clock" and Kim becomes the new door b*tch. :P "In the end I became to good. I wasn't letting anyone in."

:lol: "No mum, I can't let you in. No more red blazers. Go down the road, they might let you in there."

:lol:

That's a great episode. That's also the one where Kath and Kel do that commercial and they dubb their voices, I think it was dor thrush? :lol: That was great!

"Just to let you know, we have the same problem"

"Oh that, that was just acting. We don't really have a........problem"

Probably one of my favourite episodes.

Kath in those yellow lycra bike shorts *shudders*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

we haven't got up to that ep yet.

I liked the previous one "You think you can walk in here with your zip up shoes and yoghurt museli breath' Poor Kel lol

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

'This wonderful home with not 4, not 5 but 6 bedrooms including one in the garage and one in the toot' :lol:

At school me and my friends all call the toilet a 'toot' thanks to Kath <_<

Just for the sake of confusing everyone ;)

Archived