Kath & Kim

Guest Jen

^ Yes I so remember him!

Emmasi, I know exactly what you are talking about! I think I actually have the crossover on tape somewhere. They did it for Comic Relief, I think. There was also a bit where Kath and Kim took turns auditioning for the role of Hayley.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

^ Yes I so remember him!

Emmasi, I know exactly what you are talking about! I think I actually have the crossover on tape somewhere. They did it for Comic Relief, I think. There was also a bit where Kath and Kim took turns auditioning for the role of Hayley.

Fong:"The kitchen's closing now"

Kath:"Oh yes we'd like that steak now please Fong. And a knife too please because Kel can't use chopsticks"

:lol:

^ :lol:

Last night's epsiode was great! Sending Epponnee to Eatin' and then getting expelled for biting another kid. :P

Sharon: At least they're using their dirty money for good instead of evil.

Kim: It's not dirty, they launder it first.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

There was one episode where Sharon had to 'thank' a lady for letting her drive past. But she didn't see Sharon wave so Sharon and Kim followed her until they got lost in the middle of no where. There was this Holland cafe called the 'Clog and hog' or somethin like that and Kim says 'Oh great, you drove us to Holland' :lol:

I watched the tape. I laughed out loud at the water tank rolling off the car, and Kel and Kath chasing it all around the carpark :D. Eponee needing a laptop for preschool was pretty funny too hehe.

Kim: "Shut up Mum! You don't know what it's like to have a bright child!"

Kath: "No I certainly do not."

:D

I also liked Kath yelling at the neighbour hehe.

There was one episode where Sharon had to 'thank' a lady for letting her drive past. But she didn't see Sharon wave so Sharon and Kim followed her until they got lost in the middle of no where. There was this Holland cafe called the 'Clog and hog' or somethin like that and Kim says 'Oh great, you drove us to Holland' :lol:

Love that epsiode! The "Clog and Clock" and Kim becomes the new door b*tch. :P "In the end I became to good. I wasn't letting anyone in."

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Love that epsiode! The "Clog and Clock" and Kim becomes the new door b*tch. :P "In the end I became to good. I wasn't letting anyone in."

:lol: "No mum, I can't let you in. No more red blazers. Go down the road, they might let you in there."

:lol: "No mum, I can't let you in. No more red blazers. Go down the road, they might let you in there."

That's a great episode. That's also the one where Kath and Kel do that commercial and they dubb their voices, I think it was dor thrush? :lol: That was great!

Archived