Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy and I were discussing how good Geoffy would look with some eyeliner... I decided to make the leap from dreams to reality (hope you don't mind me altering your av, Eli :unsure: ):

eylinergeoff.jpg

:)

I had another one, but i got a bit carried away with the makeup... looked a bit... wrong... but it did give me a desire to try and do some kind of Aladinsane deally with Luc... I don't know if I have the technology or the skills, but... the image looks coool in my head :D

Nice.

I kinda want to write a oneshot about my two lovers. BTW, I have had my fic "Writer's block" deleted. I lost all my readers because I didn't update for a week or so (to be fair I had half a reader left) and I also want to finish it before I post it to find out if it ever really ends.

Might start it up again some time. Or not.

I kinda want to write a oneshot about my two lovers. BTW, I have had my fic "Writer's block" deleted. I lost all my readers because I didn't update for a week or so (to be fair I had half a reader left) and I also want to finish it before I post it to find out if it ever really ends.

Might start it up again some time. Or not.

Oh I hope you repost it. Reading that was on my "to do" list :(. Although "Pretty Boy" has been on that list for about a year now so... I can probably wait :unsure:

Where is Geoff?? I know he's not in the credits, so I guess he's not a main, but he needs to be around SOMETIMES, surely?? He lives with the Holdens, his sister just went missing for a day! Where is he :(???

Very true, seems like they have kind of forgotten about it. I am now dangerously close to making a joke about him hiding somewhere like a closet, but I get the feeling it's just me finding everyhting amusing today :P

I'm flattered to be on the to-do list (I have those too) I haven't had many readers lately. Actually when I think about it I didn't have any readers at all (at least none that commented) on the last chapters :wink:

Archived