Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

I was kind of disappointed about the confrontation actually, it was more like a discussion, and only sweaty because Geoff happened to be in the gym, working out.

I did like them this week though, especially when Geoff was in the gym taking out his frustrations on the punchbag and Lucas came and talked to him. And did you see how they kept looking at each other when Michael came and talked to them?! The first thing Geoff did when he got the good news was turn to Lucas! Ha!

To prove it, here's a piece of pretty for your eyes: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p108/el...nap-9450919.jpg :wub::ph34r:

I was a bit disappointed during the hospital scenes though. After the conversation Lucas had with Tony at the beach I was SO SURE Geoff would come running in and be there for Lucas. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God! I haven't time to wait for my silly old computer to load all these pages, so I'll just start writing :roll:

1. I think you lot are all ahead of me in the episodes, but oh well, I'll just carry on regardless :wink:

2. I first noticed the Geoff/ Lucas thing when Lucas said 'don't act like we can be friends' when G had made porridge etc. before they went to school. No! Hang on- the first time I was suspicious was when L made G cry in the diner and then went back to comfort him. Normally this sort of thing would be between a male and a female character, so I thought 'Hm... something being implied there.'

3. I'm glad to have found a forum in which people are as crazy as me [no offence!]

4. I have to go now to watch my fave programme 'The Long Way Down' with another lovely couple, Ewan MacGregor and Charley Boorman :lol:

And another thing Eli, I keep trying to reply to your stories 'U' and 'Just Mates' but I keep being told I don't have permission to reply!?! So I'll just say here 'Well done! Good stories' You're obviously tuned in to those two :lol: And I like that photobucket picture of them in the gym- Lucas' expression is so exactly him, isn't it?

Archived