Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

I'm quite a fan of telekenisis... super strength is standard, and by the look of his arms I don't think it would be too much of a stretch... And then flying, of course, just to impress the ladies. Or fellas :P. Whatever floats his boat... Also, super speed and agility - we already know he's got that on the footy field. It all fits! He should get some glasses though if he's planning on keeping his identity secret, or at least a camera to hide behind... maybe he could borrow Belle's.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, definitely glasses :lol:

I've just got this idea that Geoff is very polite and well mannered, and in the old Superman films, Superman is always saving ladies from falling off buildings and things, then setting them down gently on the ground saying 'don't mention it, ma'am' or something. I can just see SuperGeoff doing that :lol: :lol:

Lucas could be his arch nemesis...!

I know what you mean Zetti, it is hard to avoid [shrugs resignedly].

I have just managed to have a proper read of Kirst and Eli's stories 'Where I End and You Begin', 'U' and 'Just Mates.' I hadn't read them properly til now. I must say they are absolutely brilliant!!

Its funny how quite a few people picked up on the strange vibes between Geoff and Lucas. Especially the 'bad Lucas'/ 'good Geoff' idea. I thought it was just me being weird but obviously something is going on there. Maybe the H & A writers put it all in there to see if anyone noticed :lol: Or maybe they didn't realise they were doing it.

Hmm... maybe not. I'm reminded of the Tripod song, "Science Facts Are Useful" - the lyric says "I'd prefer it if you didn't use the word 'boffin' because if anything, it means 'having sex.'" :P

This coming from the girl who named Robbie's evil twin "Randy" :rolleyes:

LOL! Haha, I need to stop coming to this thread, L/G is too big a part of my life :P

Miranda, I think people got interested in this ship basically because it is (like I said in my original post) the most obvious wannabe-more-than-friends-but-better-to-hide-our-feelings-and-pretend-we-don't-want-to-be-lovers-ship since Robbie and Kim :P

That and maybe a little to shut me up because I was spamming the board with my G/L stories, posts, analysises and artwork. It didn't work though :ph34r:

Not quite sure what you're talking about Emmasi [i don't know anything about music/ bands etc], but no harm done :)

Eli, having read your stories I just want to say I hope you didn't think I was copying you or something. I just noticed the Lerrrrrrrrve between Lucas and Geoff, and wrote my stories without really knowing anyone else had noticed it :) I probably read your original post but I didn't take it in- sorry.

We are a crazy bunch aren't we? Its so nice to be silly for once though, I'm so sick of being Mrs Sensible all the time.

Have any of you seen the film 'Alexander starring Colin Farrell/ Jared Leto? You'd like it :)

Eli, having read your stories I just want to say I hope you didn't think I was copying you or something. I just noticed the Lerrrrrrrrve between Lucas and Geoff, and wrote my stories without really knowing anyone else had noticed it :) I probably read your original post but I didn't take it in- sorry.

Oh no no no no no, I didn't mean anything like that! The more Geoff/Lucas lover, the merrier I say! :D:P

Archived