Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

No, I just got worried that you and Kirst would think I'd copied you. I just skimmed thru your stories at first, now I've had time to read them properly and it is AMAZING how we have all got the same ideas about G and L. I think its something the writers have put in secretly/ subconsciously to see who notices :wink:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Well done [although I haven't read it yet :P] Did you get my PM, Kirst? I can't work most things on this website, so I don't know if it got sent or not. But anyway, hopefully by now you know I wasn't copying you.

***** Time Passes *****

Ahem! Now I've read it. The Tension Is Building... will Annie find her brother in the arms of Lucas, or will they manage to avoid her? :lol:

Did you like my other story, The Secret Life of Lucas Holden? I ran out of inspiration for that one :( ..... I think it is heading for a tragic end, unfortunately. But I suppose none of us can see Geoff and Lucas living happily ever after :(:lol:

I'm having several moral dilemma's over "After the Crash..." which is why I haven't updated it in AGES... I'm trying to decide if Lucas is really meant to be with Randy... or if saying that would excuse the fact that Randy has used him... but then, would it be a cop-out to have Lucas go back to Mattie after everything he's been through with Randy...? And would it be fair to keep them apart on princible if they ARE meant to be!?

*confused* :(

I could let Lucas be alone... but that would make him sad... which would make me sad... I don't want a sad ending :(

Randy is Robbie's long lost and slightly amoral identical twin. I made him up :). Conviently enough, he's bisexual and tries to sleep with anything that moves, but in a very subtle, sexy way... He's particularly got his eye (and other parts...) on Lucas :wink:

EDIT: Observe:

atclrav.jpg

:)

Archived