Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed today that whenever one of these two has a scene, the next scene is always the other one. It happened about 3 times today, and one scene was a cut from Lucas straight to a close up of Geoff's stomach area as he did the washing up in a tight vest. Definitely some hinting going on there :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, this is so funny.

• 2 months later...

I didn't see your replied until now! I might repost it, I don't know yet... Maybe some day I will, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I have a Lucas&Geoff-related oneshot in mind though... Maybe...

Anyway, what I really came in here for: Lucas leaves and we don't even get a HUG?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SEVEN?!!

Oh, hello there :) Its up to you if you re-post your story, I don't mind cos I'd more or less forgotten about these two. I wrote my own story about them anyway, which went off on its own track by itself, like most of my stories :unsure:

It is sad that Lucas is leaving, but I think he's doing the right thing, otherwise he will be hanging around with no storylines anymore as they seem to have run out of things for him to do.

Archived